💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Game Of Thrones cast gets a standing ovation

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Thomas P

After a very touching tribute video commemorating this landmark piece of television, the cast of Game Of Thrones (all of which were nominated, but sadly only one of which won last night), reunited on stage to present an award. The crowd erupted in applause and gave them a standing ovation. Emilia and especially Gwendoline got individual loud cheers as well. 

Ngl, watching this last night made me extremely emotional. Say what you want about the last season, it deserved the 12 awards it won (including outstanding drama series). Imo this is the best show to ever grace television screens, and the impact it will leave will be felt for the rest of time. It brought tv to places it had never been, and pushed the envelope for what tv could be. I’m very sad to see it gone now. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

The actors deserved the acclaim, all of them gave their very best in the last season, even with the shitty writing. 

Wow this got me tearing up, all of them deserve everything they receive 

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Thraumatica

D&D didn't deserve that win tho, they completely ruined the last season.

Anyway.. So happy for the cast and everyone else involved, they really did their best. 

littlepotter
15 minutes ago, joseahm95 said:

D&D didn't deserve that win tho, they completely ruined the last season.

Anyway.. So happy for the cast and everyone else involved, they really did their best. 

they lost best writing AND best directing :vegas:

chaeri pls

Itsbrenda

Best tv show ever, the amount of work that that EVERYONE involved put into that final season is amazing. 

cant wait to re-watch it all from the start again 

ngl I cried when they all came out because I’m going to miss it so much! I honestly feel bad for the people who didn’t watch it as it was happening, because the impact it had is undeniable. Everyone was talking about it on Monday, and it was even a thing that helped bond people with their random coworkers lol but it’s going to be a long time before we see a show that will be on this scale, and I think the only one in the future will be one of the prequels. I’ll always be amazed at how a tv show is able to have better visual effects than most movies. I’m so sad it’s over :messga:

they really deserve it :golfclap: ghey were the ones keeping the show alive after the writers phucked everything

... and now i just sit in silence.

Awakened M

I got goosebumps and teary eyes. I LOVE this series so so much. It truly affected me so deeply. Seeing the cast and hearing the cheering. UGH! I wish it kept going.:diane:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

bloody g

as they should

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived