💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (contains spoilers from the series)

nodandsmile

Featured Posts

nodandsmile

"After escaping Jack and his gang, Jesse Pinkman goes on the run from the police and tries to escape his own inner turmoil." - IMDb

Written and directed by Vince Gilligan (the creator of the show) and starring Aaron Paul, Matt Jones, Charles Baker.

Won't be the same without Bryan Cranston but yeah still excited!

Update: official trailer!

El camino que lleva a belen :music:

I'm gonna watch it for sure:diane:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

I was an extra in this movie!! It was apparently a 10 min scene of them talking and driving thru the streets of Albuquerque in the same car thats in the teaser. Don’t know how much of that scene is in the final cut though. Did it way back in January and was outside in 30 degree weather for 12 hours. Not as magical as it seems

an angel held me like a child

This is by far my most favorite show ever and I can’t wait for the Film!!! I used to live in Albuquerque during the whole filming of Breaking Bad when I used to work downtown at El Modelo and  it was so much fun feeding the crew and seeing them film!!! Can’t wait!!! :party:

Hottie Detector

omg i didn't know about this, i'm so hyped :giveup: one of my fav shows ever

1 hour ago, Yes To Heaven said:

I was an extra in this movie!! It was apparently a 10 min scene of them talking and driving thru the streets of Albuquerque in the same car thats in the teaser. Don’t know how much of that scene is in the final cut though. Did it way back in January and was outside in 30 degree weather for 12 hours. Not as magical as it seems

also woah! so cool, we have celebrities on this site :legend:

... and now i just sit in silence.

1 hour ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Yes mam honney yes

Glamourpuss

I am avoiding spoilers but I cannot wait to watch this! Breaking Bad is the best TV series of all time. 

I know we thought we know what had happened to Walter White, but somehow I feel there will be a way for him to show up in the end. Both of the actors have tweeted "soon" before. And Peter Gould replied them with "Looking forward to this", it must mean something, right?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

nodandsmile
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

I know we thought we know what had happened to Walter White, but somehow I feel there will be a way for him to show up in the end. Both of the actors have tweeted "soon" before. And Peter Gould replied them with "Looking forward to this", it must mean something, right?

he gave away all the money he's worked for (to be given to his kids later on), his family can't stand the sight of him and was caught ... what would be the point of him being alive if he has nothing left to live for? and he was going to die anyway!

1 minute ago, SimplyTheBest said:

he gave away all the money he's worked for (to be given to his kids later on), his family can't stand the sight of him and was caught ... what would be the point of him being alive if he has nothing left to live for? and he was going to die anyway!

Not sure. But lots of fellow fans seems eager for him to return.

Many already goes back to the finale scenes after they hear what they hear from this trailer :giggle:

nodandsmile
22 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Not sure. But lots of fellow fans seems eager for him to return.

Many already goes back to the finale scenes after they hear what they hear from this trailer :giggle:

I don't think so but who wouldn't want him back after all the emotional roller coaster he's put us through  :bradley:

"You ready?"

*shudders of excitement* yes

Archived