Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Frozen 2 (2019) - Final Trailer

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Surprise nobody posted it yet. It have been trending on Twitter for about 2 hours now. 

I love this trailer, it looks like it is going to be much better than the first one, which I don't like so much. I will definitely see this one. It got the adventure and the actions which is going to be great.

What say you? :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

wow i had forgot this was coming, seems pretty good. Have to say i liked the trailer in the begining and then it started to be too much but a bit of action never hurts, seems like there's an actual plot with character development. Hooked

1 minute ago, S0436 said:

So the song from the movie can’t be put forward for the Oscars 2020 then as the deadline is next week

No. On the official website mentioned that any movies released in LA until December 31 2019 can submit for consideration.

https://www.oscars.org/sites/oscars/files/92aa_rules.pdf

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Thomas P
11 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Oh, so maybe Beyoncé won’t get her Oscar then

There was no way she was gonna. Coming from a hardcore Beyoncé stan, Spirit aged like milk, and left no impact whatsoever. Music video was iconic though. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
10 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

Here goes Shallow's Oscar.:rip::rip::rip: 

I’m confused :selena:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

While I was not a fan of the first film at all, it's world-building potential kind of got me hooked. I'm glad they're exploring that more with this one.

3 points in and ready for more

ElectricKing
27 minutes ago, Bear said:

Looks good but I still need to watch the first :air:

Never understood the hype. It's skippable to me tbh :cryga:

Reality

I think it looks good! I like Elsa as a princess (she’s honestly my second favorite behind Mulan), but I thought that the movie itself was just “okay”. These past two trailers have been great though!

🖤👹

Archived