💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardashian West & Kendall Jenner Get Laughed at The 2019 Emmys

Featured Posts

The omnipresent Kardashian family may have dominated pop culture for the past decade, but Kim Kardashian and Kendall Jenner received a harsh reality check at the 2019 Emmy Awards after claiming their show, "Keeping Up With The Kardashians," was "real" and "unscripted."

The sisters became the butt of jokes when they took to the stage at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles on Sunday night to present the Competition Program award at the annual ceremony.

Kardashian, 38, started her introduction to the category by telling the famous audience: "Our family knows first-hand how truly compelling television comes from real people, just being themselves."

Before Jenner could recite her own lines, the auditorium erupted into laughter that was loud enough to be picked up on the broadcast.

A clearly miffed Jenner, 23, pushed on as the chuckles continued: "telling their stories, unfiltered and unscripted."

The awkward moment did not go unnoticed by viewers.

Emmy audience be like

giphy.gif

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RenegAde

I think i heard cheers instead ,because What were they laughing at?how was that even funny ? 

If the audience really laughed at  them ,then  it must have been full of really ignorant people ,take it or leave it the Kardashians have always been themselves , it's no longer cool to hate women just because you aren't and can't be on their level 

4 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

I think i heard cheers instead ,because What were they laughing at?how was that even funny ? 

If the audience really laughed at  them ,then  it must have been full of really ignorant people ,take it or leave it the Kardashians have always been themselves , it's no longer cool to hate women just because you aren't and can't be on their level 

if you believe that show is unscripted then idk what to tell you honestly lol thats why people laughed cause they are all in that industry and know how shows are run

Musery

8 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

You are deluded child. Honestly. 

RenegAde
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

if you believe that show is unscripted then idk what to tell you honestly lol thats why people laughed cause they are all in that industry and know how shows are run

Reality shows are not scripted. yes they aren't as real as they want us to think cuz fights are planned and  egged on, but there's no script. no one rehearses lines boo ,...do you know what scripted means ?

RenegAde
1 minute ago, Bat said:

You are deluded child. Honestly. 

Ignorance is your last name henny ,don't tag me without understanding my point ,clown .

10 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

They described themselves as "real people just being themselves, telling their stories unfiltered and unscripted" which everyone knows is not true so they laughed to mock them on stage.

RenegAde
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

They described themselves as "real people just being themselves, telling their stories unfiltered and unscripted" which everyone knows is not true so they laughed to mock them on stage.

Did the Kardashians  lie tho? Sit down! 

4 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Did the Kardashians  lie tho? Sit down! 

Well, seems like people view them as fake, scripted, and filtered.  I never watched anything related to them and barely know who the rest of the family is so I cant make that judgment.

• Admin changed the title to Kim Kardashian West & Kendall Jenner Get Laughed at The 2019 Emmys

Archived