đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardashian West & Kendall Jenner Get Laughed at The 2019 Emmys

Featured Posts

PartySick
10 hours ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Yes, let’s all do dramatic speeches about empowering and supporting women in Hollywood etc and then laugh at 2 fellow hard working women in the industry :oprah:

Hard working? What do they actually do aside from faking drama in a tv show? :oprah:

Seriously asking 'cause that's all I know about them :flop:

đź–¤

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromadica
11 hours ago, RenegAde2888 said:

it's no longer cool to hate women just because you aren't and can't be on their level 

I mean - I personally dislike the Kardashians because of the unreachable standards and shitty, dangerous products they promote to their young and impressionable audience, not because they're successful women :shrug:

11 hours ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Reality shows are not scripted. yes they aren't as real as they want us to think cuz fights are planned and  egged on, but there's no script. no one rehearses lines boo ,...do you know what scripted means ?

As an actor, it’s called improv.

GreekGod

Imagine being that delusional to think kardashians are “real people living their lives” :ladyhaha:

and then attacking the real talented artists filling the whole audience as “rude”.

no, it’s rude of HER to stand in front of people who she never can be at the same level with and preach about “reality” of their lives. I mean cmon.. they might be rich, but so is Trump. Being smart to earn easy money doesn’t mean talent or reputation. Just another stunt.. 

RenegAde
8 minutes ago, GreekGod said:

Imagine being that delusional to think kardashians are “real people living their lives” :ladyhaha:

and then attacking the real talented artists filling the whole audience “rude”.

no, it’s rude of her to stand in front of people who she never can be at the same level with and preach about “reality” of their lives. I mean cmon.. they might be rich, but so is Trump. Being smart to earn easy money doesn’t mean talent or reputation. Just another stunt.. 

Must you be talented to be successful?, they are different spheres of life that require different skills ..what talent do you have sir? .

Kim was there to present an award and not receive one. people from different spheres are allowed to present awards 

Kim and Kendall were only on that stage to do the job they were paid to do .

imagine being so blind by your Kardashian hate that you can't even think logically  :ladyhaha:.they was nothing wrong with what she said .

Chromaticunt

It's almost like the speech was deliberately written to make the audience laugh at them so it would create another viral moment and continue to spread the Kardashian agenda of taking over the world.

The devil works hard but Kris Jenner works harder. 

keeping up with the kardashians kris GIF by KUWTK

23 hours ago, RenegAde2888 said:

I think i heard cheers instead ,because What were they laughing at?how was that even funny ? 

If the audience really laughed at  them ,then  it must have been full of really ignorant people ,take it or leave it the Kardashians have always been themselves , it's no longer cool to hate women just because you aren't and can't be on their level 

I think it’s more the idea that it isn’t scripted. It’s reality tv, it all is. They don’t really behave like that; odds are more likely that they are similar to that but that the show heightens it for dramatic effect. So it’s not a slam on them personally, just the supposition that it’s just them living their lives and not that it’s scripted television. I’m not denying their success or business acumen, just pointing out that that show is not them just living their lives. No one has a life so interesting and perfectly crafted that it expertly walks a PR tightrope. I mean  cmon lol

RenegAde
9 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I think it’s more the idea that it isn’t scripted. It’s reality tv, it all is. They don’t really behave like that; odds are more likely that they are similar to that but that the show heightens it for dramatic effect. So it’s not a slam on them personally, just the supposition that it’s just them living their lives and not that it’s scripted television. I’m not denying their success or business acumen, just pointing out that that show is not them just living their lives. No one has a life so interesting and perfectly crafted that it expertly walks a PR tightrope. I mean  cmon lol

I totally see your point and i like your approach , however

Do you think the khloe and Tristan cheating drama  is fake ? Isnt there real footage of him cheating on khloe with two women  before she gave birth , ,in that particular  scenario,you can't say it is fake or scripted 

You guys need to watch their show before commenting on how fake it is.

I admitted earlier that reality shows aren't as real as we would like to think  but that  doesn't mean it's one big tv series  . Sure things are planned out because of their runtime and for the sake of content but they are still real people leaving their lives under a camera  ,

ChromeAngel
15 hours ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Script to me means a plot and storyline ,with lines and dialogue ready for the actors to play out .

In a reality  show ,things are planned obviously ,i admitted that severally ,but not everything is planned A-Z .reactions to the planned conflict  are natural most times .

That doesn't take away from the fact that Kardashians are real people  being themselves infront of a camera. 

btw  conflicts don't happen all the time on a their show ,sometimes it's just them on vacation being dumb , etc ...

so y'all wanna tell me that those things don't happen ordinarily in people's lives?why exactly do they have to fake everything 

I really don't know  exaclty what  I said that was so wrong but y'all can go off just because im not bashing them like everyone else .... 

Maybe they’re not literally reading  from a script but when a producer tells you what to do, what to say, how to react, that’s essential a script. 

When things are filmed out of order... that’s not real life any more. 

42 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

I totally see your point and i like your approach , however

Do you think the khloe and Tristan cheating drama  is fake ? Isnt there real footage of him cheating on khloe with two women  before she gave birth , ,in that particular  scenario,you can't say it is fake or scripted 

You guys need to watch their show before commenting on how fake it is.

I admitted earlier that reality shows aren't as real as we would like to think  but that  doesn't mean it's one big tv series  . Sure things are planned out because of their runtime and for the sake of content but they are still real people leaving their lives under a camera  ,

I agree but I think the *implication* from their statement is that that’s all they’re doing when in reality it’s like you said where there is some exaggerated stuff. I can’t say whether or not it’s all real or fake (the cheating thing), I don’t live there, but I think we can say that even in the editing process alone, things are framed a certain way to say a certain thing, you know? 

Archived