💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardashian West & Kendall Jenner Get Laughed at The 2019 Emmys

Featured Posts

15 minutes ago, S0436 said:

It’s because they have no talent to fall back on.  They can’t act, sing, dance, write, produce...Known for a sex tape, doing business deals and walking catwalks isn’t respected in the elite Hollywood sphere.

Yes. I agree with you. These actors, directors, comedians, fought tooth and nail to be where they are now. Then we have this socialite family who got famous because of p0rn scandal. Of course their attendance on such events is not well received.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wolf Boy
6 hours ago, RenegAde2888 said:

I think i heard cheers instead ,because What were they laughing at?how was that even funny ? 

If the audience really laughed at  them ,then  it must have been full of really ignorant people ,take it or leave it the Kardashians have always been themselves , it's no longer cool to hate women just because you aren't and can't be on their level 

What an embarrassing post

RenegAde
Just now, Wolf Boy said:

What an embarrassing post

I dont see what's embarrassing about it  , who cares anyway ,keep the reactions coming , I said what I said .

HausOfMark

LOL, they are laughing all the way to the bank so who cares for them lol

I love them. They keep me entertained. whatever. 

-Mark

LaMaisonGaga
46 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

I dont see what's embarrassing about it  , who cares anyway ,keep the reactions coming , I said what I said .

You're so embarassing it hurts to witness this. Deal with people's opinion and stop trying to shove the Kardashians down our throats.

Log off Gagadaily, go to school, find a job or a hobby or some friends.

Now stay seated, babygirl.

lamaisongaga.com

RenegAde
10 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

You're so embarassing it hurts to witness this. Deal with people's opinion and stop trying to shove the Kardashians down our throats.

If it hurts to witness then why are you on  here responding to me? , I should be asking you what you have going on for yourself but I already know the answer is nothing .so got sit under the sun , looser:ladyhaha:

LaMaisonGaga
8 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

If it hurts to witness then why are you on  here responding to me? , I should be asking you what you have going on for yourself but I already know the answer is nothing .so got sit under the sun , looser:ladyhaha:

whatever, you're so bothered by the fact that nobody here agrees with anything you have to say. How does it feel to boil innerly and being pressed?

8s1e.gif

lamaisongaga.com

RenegAde
1 minute ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

whatever, you're so bothered by the fact that nobody here agrees with anything you have to say. How does it feel to boil innerly and being pressed?

8s1e.gif

I can't be pressed because of a bunch of people I don't even know personally on an internet forum .

I enjoyed the conversation and I still stand by my arguments .

I kind of feel that people aren't understanding me because they are lost in their blind Kardashian hate .

You on the other hand seem so consumed and affected by me, it's so ridiculous ,what a pipe you seem to be  :huntyga:

MaybeKermit
31 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Girl im not taking any sides but can you both stop?

I always get annoyed by people being mean just to prove their point.

You don't agree with his opinion so just move on. No need to all bang up on him/her and being a bitch about it...

The user just stated his opinion and y'all started to throw stones

elijahfan
7 hours ago, RenegAde2888 said:

yes they aren't as real as they want us to think cuz fights are planned and  egged on, but there's no script.

Dude... that's precisely what scripted means in reality TV :laughga:

RenegAde
Just now, elijahfan said:

Dude... that's precisely what scripted means in reality TV :laughga:

Script to me means a plot and storyline ,with lines and dialogue ready for the actors to play out .

In a reality  show ,things are planned obviously ,i admitted that severally ,but not everything is planned A-Z .reactions to the planned conflict  are natural most times .

That doesn't take away from the fact that Kardashians are real people  being themselves infront of a camera. 

btw  conflicts don't happen all the time on a their show ,sometimes it's just them on vacation being dumb , etc ...

so y'all wanna tell me that those things don't happen ordinarily in people's lives?why exactly do they have to fake everything 

I really don't know  exaclty what  I said that was so wrong but y'all can go off just because im not bashing them like everyone else .... 

it’s milan and now paris fashion week. how can u call yourself a “supermodel” and skip them? literally all the major models (candice, doutzen, bella, gigi, and countless others) are working 3-4 shows a day...

Archived