Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardashian West & Kendall Jenner Get Laughed at The 2019 Emmys

Featured Posts

Even The Amazing Race, Survivor and the Big Brother are semi-scripted :laughga:

There's no real reality show, the production team is always pulling the strings behind the scene to make it more crazy and not boring and they usually choose who to kick out.. did you ever see the real log of the votes? :huntyga:

So to assume that their show is not scripted is delulu..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Admin changed the title to Kim Kardashian West & Kendall Jenner Get Laughed at The 2019 Emmys
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the main reason why they're laughing is because they said they were "real people". It doesn't take a genius to realize that most reality shows have things played up for the cameras. Sure, it might be entertaining at times, but it isn't real and genuine.

It is obvious their family are clearly unwelcomed within that circles of professional actors and comedians. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, Anveeroy said:

I am having flashback @FfFfFfFF @Musicisfreedom @corvus albus :triggered:

I actually agree that reality shows are not necessarily scripted or if they are we can't tell with certainty. :bradley: I know for a fact that one of the local reality shows I watched is real because participants kept leaking information about what happened backstage.

RenegAde
17 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I actually agree that reality shows are not necessarily scripted or if they are we can't tell with certainty. :bradley: I know for a fact that one of the local reality shows I watched is real because participants kept leaking information about what happened backstage.

Thank you  for being sensible :hug:

4 hours ago, Luckystef8 said:

they really don't deserve all the hate 

True. They deserve no attention at all. They offer completely nothing other than the one of them that has a beauty empire.  I don't get what's so special about them.

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

It is obvious their family are clearly unwelcomed within that circles of professional actors and comedians. 

It’s because they have no talent to fall back on.  They can’t act, sing, dance, write, produce...Known for a sex tape, doing business deals and walking catwalks isn’t respected in the elite Hollywood sphere.

RenegAde
14 minutes ago, Hades said:

True. They deserve no attention at all. They offer completely nothing other than the one of them that has a beauty empire.  I don't get what's so special about them.

Do you have any idea what Kim is doing for prison reforms? And how important that is for the US?

Kim is also a trend setter ,designer etc etc 

Kourtney supports over 6 charitable foundations. she's also a socialite and model and tv personality 

Kendall is super model 

Khloe owns clothing lines and a show thay helps people with body image issues etc   

I dont understand what you mean by they offer nothing  other than one being an owner of beauty empire

7 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Do you have any idea what Kim is doing for prison reforms? And how important that is for the US?

Kim is also a trend setter ,designer etc etc 

Kourtney supports over 6 charitable foundations. she's also a socialite and model and tv personality 

Kendall is super model 

Khloe owns clothing lines and a show thay helps people with body image issues etc   

I dont understand what you mean by they offer nothing  other than one being an owner of beauty empire

For someone who claimed they’re not a Kardashian Stan, you’re really going hard to defend them 

BYE

RenegAde
19 minutes ago, Phlop said:

For someone who claimed they’re not a Kardashian Stan, you’re really going hard to defend them 

Someone is gotta defend them at this point,

people love to hate them and it's simply not fair .cuz they deserve their success 

And to top it off the people that hate them are so uninformed about them .,how can you sit and hate on someone you don't even know ?

Plus you don't have to be a Stan to have simple knowledge about people 

Why does it even matter if I'm a Stan or not ? Why is it a big deal ?

Archived