Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardashian West & Kendall Jenner Get Laughed at The 2019 Emmys

Featured Posts

likeitrough
2 hours ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Reality shows are not scripted. yes they aren't as real as they want us to think cuz fights are planned and  egged on, but there's no script. no one rehearses lines boo ,...do you know what scripted means ?

they have scripted storylines. maybe not direct lines like actors but they have character arcs and plot devices like any other show. to summarize, there's a script

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RenegAde
4 minutes ago, likeitrough said:

they have scripted storylines. maybe not direct lines like actors but they have character arcs and plot devises like any other show. to summarize, there's a script

Scenarios and conflicts are planned but reactions and dialogues aren't scripted. That's what I'm saying 

7 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Do you know what scripted means ?

Scenarios and conflicts are planned but reactions and dialogues aren't scripted.

"Scripted reality (sometimes also euphemized as structured reality or constructed reality) in television and entertainment is a subgenre of reality television with some or all of the contents being scripted or pre-arranged by the production company."

Reality TV shows such as Real Housewives, Jersey Shore, RuPauls Drag Race, and KUTK (to name a few) is definitely 100% scripted in parts, it's not all real.  You said it yourself, scenarios and conflicts are planned therefore it is scripted. 

YourCureness
1 minute ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Scenarios and conflicts are planned but reactions and dialogues aren't scripted. That's what I'm saying 

Scripted does mean that dialogues were memorized, at least in the contect of reality shows. Events are premeditated, certain scenarios/situations are planned, people intentionally creates drama — these are the things that make reality shows scripted. 

RenegAde
Just now, Zander said:

"Scripted reality (sometimes also euphemized as structured reality or constructed reality) in television and entertainment is a subgenre of reality television with some or all of the contents being scripted or pre-arranged by the production company."

Reality TV shows such as Real Housewives, Jersey Shore, RuPauls Drag Race, and KUTK (to name a few) is definitely 100% scripted in parts, it's not all real. 

It's obviously not all real and i have  said that too, because they have a particular amount of seasons and episodes and runtime etc . I know all this kids , but there's a reality in the reactions to premeditated conflicts  and that's what I'm referring to.

"Its not all real " that statement right there means there are real parts. 

BLACKOUTbritney

Yes, let’s all do dramatic speeches about empowering and supporting women in Hollywood etc and then laugh at 2 fellow hard working women in the industry :oprah:

RenegAde
1 minute ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Yes, let’s all do dramatic speeches about empowering and supporting women in Hollywood etc and then laugh at 2 fellow hard working women in the industry :oprah:

That was so tacky and rude  of the audience ,like what kind of uncultured fellows did they have sitting up there .

I think the guffaws came when she said “real people”, when everyone and their dog knows they are pumped full of plastic and PR yes men

littlepotter
18 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Do you know what scripted means ?

babe stop trying everyone agrees that scripted means the events are decided beforehand. it doesnt have to be an actual script. jesus christ

chaeri pls

RenegAde
5 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

babe stop trying everyone agrees that scripted means the events are decided beforehand. it doesnt have to be an actual script. jesus christ

Fact is reality shows are made up drama with real reactions.

BTW go back to the hole you crawled out from baby girl, who asked you ? 

2 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Go back to the hole you  crawled at from baby girl, who asked you ?

what is wrong with you omg :air:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Go back to the hole you  crawled at from baby girl, who asked you ?

I get it, you've learned stan language and you want to use the clever comebacks you've seen on twitter but they're only effective when used in context. This exchange was absolutely not worth you stooping down to this level of nastiness. Have a good day babe

chaeri pls

RenegAde
Just now, littlepotter said:

I get it, you've learned stan language and you want to use the clever comebacks you've seen on twitter but they're only effective when used in context. This exchange was absolutely not worth you stooping down to this level of nastiness. Have a good day babe

Why so salty ? That must have stung didn't it ?:ladyhaha:  

• Admin changed the title to Kim Kardashian West & Kendall Jenner Get Laughed at The 2019 Emmys

Archived