DitaDolla

Featured Posts

ElectricKing
1 hour ago, Linus Gaga said:

I remember "do u drink water in public" :derpga:

i don't give a **** that's hilarious LOOOL who made that

Woolfsmck
1 hour ago, GagaInTheZone said:

I guess people are bored with so few Gaga news :sweat: This bitch needs to release LG6 ASAP

Zackley... Make their own art till Gaga gives us some...😎

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Woolfsmck
1 hour ago, DitaDolla said:

"What do u order at _____"

"Does Gaga breathe?"

"Mark Ronson is pregnant"

All of those type of threads just sucks the fun out of being on GGD. 

I mean, it was funny at first but now literally every hour there's a new dumb thread 

All of those threads are taking space of threads that are actually very interesting to read and are creative.

GGD WAKE UPPPPP

AND GAGA RELEASE LG6 PLZZZ

When you gain the right to dictate posting in this forum, you can delete or shade as much as you want...

Currently however,  your pretty much a nonfactor 

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

dynamite
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The McDonalds thread was a genuine question though. :huntyga:

And it was a great one I bloody love McDonald's :neyde:

gagaschickens
5 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Admin should turn billiedaily into a sh*tposting extension of ggd. problem solved

a sh*tposting extension of ggd, run by chinese bots.

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Borislshere
Just now, gagaschickens said:

a sh*tposting extension of ggd, run by chinese bots.

make billiedaily great again :vegas:

Actually, those threads are the only thing keeping this site alive during these dry times.

The last thing I want to do is speculate on another cryptic Gaga post for the millionth time. I’ll save that for when we actually know something is coming. 

if you want to start other discussions, then be our guest, but don’t **** on us just because we’re trying to have fun on these threads.

Woolfsmck
7 minutes ago, homomo said:

Actually, those threads are the only thing keeping this site alive during these dry times.

The last thing I want to do is speculate on another cryptic Gaga post for the millionth time. I’ll save that for when we actually know something is coming. 

if you want to start other discussions, then be our guest, but don’t **** on us just because we’re trying to have fun on these threads.

X100

1 hour ago, Woolfsmck said:

When you gain the right to dictate posting in this forum, you can delete or shade as much as you want...

Currently however,  your pretty much a nonfactor 

You just got wolf SMACKED! :laughga:

• Haroon locked this topic

If you (general “you”) have an issue with certain threads then please report them and explain why in the report comment box. If it’s an issue with a member then please create a topic in the ‘Support’ section explaining what’s wrong and why and so on, the moderators will take it from there :O

Creating public threads to bash/ridicule/dismiss other threads doesn’t help anything unfortunately and just stirs up drama and attracts fights and negativity :noparty:

Archived