💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga & Beyonce are the biggest and best artists

LeJudas

Featured Posts

TheRoof
4 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

unfortunately i find her overrated, but that's just my opinion :)

but if you like her and put her to standard that's fair enough, i just personally don't regard her that highly :selena:

fair enough but that doesn't mean her career is  not huge and  influencial :selena:

OT: while i like both and Gaga is my fave , the concept of  "better" will always be subjective.

btw singers are artists..- but you all already knew that....

tumblr_mifep057yA1rfduvxo1_500.gif

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJRocketMan
3 hours ago, Gimme More said:

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha: just no, the amount of bias.

Legendary tier:

Michael Jackson

Madonna

Mariah Carey

Britney Spears

Whitney Houston

Prince 

Gaga is not really on the legend tier yet for me, but give her time and we'll see :)

all of the people mentioned each have 20+ years experience and have impacted music in a huge way and to have a career and massive fanbase after 20 years + is amazing!

Neither is Britney and she never will be. :reductive: She never even deserved a music career in the first place.

Gimme More
11 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Neither is Britney and she never will be. :reductive: She never even deserved a music career in the first place.

Some of you are beyond ridiculous ‘she never even deserved a music career in the first place’ - I’m sure Gaga would be proud of her fans :ladyhaha: I thought she was all about being nice and fans being the same, guess you don’t follow what she preaches :ohwell:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gov Hooka

This thread is a mess 

The delusion in elevating Gaga and Beyoncé above the legends that came before them......:saladga:

the denigration of Beyoncé’s undisputed artistry by petty Gaga fans... :wtfga: on the basis of songwriting...(that tired ass claim again lol) I guess every jazz legend ever is not an artist for not writing allthe jazz standards and classics, the ****. Same with many Motown artists...

2 hours ago, Rio said:

It's great she's managing to play simple chords now. First I've seen - I wouldn't know because I don't follow her, this is recent as hell

You dont follow her yet it seems like you follow the Beyonce hate-train.... This isnt the first footage we've seen of Beyonce playing the piano (which BTW, she started learning the piano under the direction of Prince). She was seen playing the piano in Lemonade and in her and Jay'z anniversary song she wrote for him "Die With You". 

I'm going to need Beyoncé to step more out of her comfort zone before we can call her anything of the sort. She's, definitely, one of the biggest... but I wouldn't consider her one of the best artists just yet. She still has yet to take an actual artistic risk. She's still been playing within the confines of pop, hip-hop and R&B. Can she actually do an electronica album? Soft rock? Jazz? I'm sure she could, but why doesn't she?

Gaga just needs to release more music. She's already shown us that she's comfortable with stepping out of her comfort zone. Could  Beyoncé release a jazz album as a main album? Country, soft rock? Gaga has done more than take influences from various genres, she actually has adopted that style and released albums with different sounds at their core. That's what Beyoncé needs to be able to do, not just simply pull an influence from here and there.

At the end of the day, they're both ridiculously talented and I only want to see them continue to grow. I look forward to what they both do in the next decade. I feel like Beyoncé is at a point where she should start experimenting with her music more. And I just need Gaga to actually release some music.

ear condom

They are both the next Supreme of our generation 

giphy.gif

But to me, the only area where Beyonce can overcome Gaga is when it comes to dancing skills . Still, even in this field, Gaga could reach her level if she really wanted to; with hard work. 

Those saying that Beyonce is a " better performer " than Gaga have obviously never watched a live performance of Gaga ....

On 9/23/2019 at 2:17 PM, SHALLOW said:

:huntyga: i can name so many artists that are better than BeyoncÚ tbh 

On 9/23/2019 at 2:35 PM, andrew23 said:

Beyonce isn't artist. :oops:

On 9/23/2019 at 2:53 PM, August3 said:

On 9/23/2019 at 2:59 PM, Widows Kiss said:

Beyonce isn't even an artist.

On 9/23/2019 at 3:00 PM, malazam said:

I just don't see artistry in Beyoncé. 

On 9/23/2019 at 3:37 PM, I AM THEATRE said:

I think Beyoncé is a little bit overrated. 

On 9/23/2019 at 9:36 PM, StrawberryBlond said:

-Wall of sentences-

On 9/23/2019 at 9:40 PM, geopang said:

BeyoncĂ© isn’t an artist. 

23 hours ago, ImTired said:

SKSKSKSKSKSK.:ladyhaha:

21 hours ago, Animal Claws said:

I agree about Gaga, but Beyoncé? ... hmm ... I 

not to shade Bey, but she doesn't deserve that title (in my personal opinion)

19 hours ago, Gimme More said:

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha: just no, the amount of bias.

19 hours ago, Davian said:

L But a certain artist likes to replace Beyoncé in that list:hor:

16 hours ago, Gimme More said:

unfortunately i find her overrated,  :) :selena:

giphy.gif

Even Jo Calderone knew what's up, thxu thxu thxu :flower:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

28 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

giphy.gif

He is just an alter ego tho thxu thxu thxu:flower:

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c89772e06eac6f896cb74c

What you want Lady GagađŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinađŸ„‚

1 minute ago, Davian said:

He is just an alter ego tho thxu thxu thxu:flower:

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c89772e06eac6f896cb74c

Blasphemy, he is as real as you want it to be

giphy.gif

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

RochestrMonstr

I love the shout-out to Janet in the OP! 

Rhythm Nation 1814 is one of my favorite albums of all time!

SHALLOW
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

giphy.gif

Vocally? Yeah, she's probably technically the best, i'll give her that, but you have to agree that she's not capable to write sh** or even create an interesting concept for her albums and she's not spontaneous at all and that's a fact ,also i personally don't even like the way she vocalizes and her overall style. Also her discography apart for the very few memorable songs she has is pretty boring  :oops: 

A Hybrid

I’m triggered because the title doesn’t include “pop artists” and because it would’ve been wrong even if it did.

There are at least 100 musical artists in the world that deserve to be mentioned before Gaga and Beyonce, and probably about 25 pop stars when it comes to artistry. 

No family’s safe when I sashay

JLoveLamar
22 hours ago, Rio said:

It's great she's managing to play simple chords now. First I've seen - I wouldn't know because I don't follow her, this is recent as hell

Recent because YOU have not seen it? You just admitted you don't follow her. GTGOH! Here she is playing the piano for her song, "Die With You", from the Lemonade era.

So over y'all kids!

Archived