💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga flopping on IG

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

adamsenigma

Her latest posts haven’t even craked past the 1M mark and they are whole ass professional looking shoots literally made for Instagram... :saladga:

Why do you think this is happening? 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like she goes from periods of being really active, to silent so maybe because of the inconsistency :selena:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

TheSlash

I think now even the GP is annoyed by the constant new-music-teases without any new music being on the horizon :interestinga: 

Ew, David!

KatieJudasGaga4

From the past 10 photos, only 4 of them haven't passed 1m and one is already at 981k. You are kinda overreacting. Katy Perry has 50m more followers on Instagram and only 1 video/picture has over 1m likes from her past 10 photos

Luna Lovegood

She posts at wrong timing plus usually the post that got 1M usually the ones that I receive notifications.. her recent posts didn’t even notify me and idk why.. 

luna’s advocate

Tom Nook
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

From the past 10 photos, only 4 of them haven't passed 1m and one is already at 981k. You are kinda overreacting. Katy Perry has 50m more followers on Instagram and only 1 video/picture has over 1m likes from her past 10 photos

BuT sHe’S fLoPpInG! Gagz is OvEr!

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Luna Lovegood

Also I feel like is better for Gaga to have some days gap in between posts. Like maybe every 3-4 days then release a post? It’s better that way imo. 

luna’s advocate

HermioneT

I honestly think she just doesn't care if her IG posts are receiving likes/are working with her followers etc.

And we probably shouldn't, too.

She / hers

her latest posts dont look like her. professional shoots on average dont get as many likes as more personal selfies do, unless youre beyonce.

angels forever, forever angels

just give it a little time before calling it a fl*p... :saladga:

Maybe it's because it was released on a Sunday afternoon ? 

Also it can never be a flop. She's too gorgeous.

hello hello baby.

Most of you are very toxic. It's super annoying, and I'm so glad she doesn't read your comments-because so many of you are the biggest floppiest fans, ever. 

She literally just came off a blockbuster movie, with a hit soundtrack, and new Vegas Residency in 2018. One of the biggest years in career- and most of you can't let her have a freaking break. It hasn't even been a year and yall are pitching the biggest fits for her to have new music.  Rihanna hasn't had a new album in years. Adele take 4-5 years for albums, Beyonce takes a few years.

Jesus let her have some time to do things she wants to do- whether it be rest, relaxing and writing good music, have a business venture. Like get off her nuts! Yall are rushing her to release something that isn't of quality, just because Ariana relaseses a new album every 9 months. Get a hold of yourselves, damn. 

Archived