question

Gaga flopping on IG

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, NCgaga said:

Most of you are very toxic. It's super annoying, and I'm so glad she doesn't read your comments-because so many of you are the biggest floppiest fans, ever. 

She literally just came off a blockbuster movie, with a hit soundtrack, and new Vegas Residency in 2018. One of the biggest years in career- and most of you can't let her have a freaking break. It hasn't even been a year and yall are pitching the biggest fits for her to have new music.  Rihanna hasn't had a new album in years. Adele take 4-5 years for albums, Beyonce takes a few years.

Jesus let her have some time to do things she wants to do- whether it be rest, relaxing and writing good music, have a business venture. Like get off her nuts! Yall are rushing her to release something that isn't of quality, just because Ariana relaseses a new album every 9 months. Get a hold of yourselves, damn. 

Thank you very much! 
:hug:

12 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

From the past 10 photos, only 4 of them haven't passed 1m and one is already at 981k. You are kinda overreacting. Katy Perry has 50m more followers on Instagram and only 1 video/picture has over 1m likes from her past 10 photos

I'm surprised people actually follow likes/retweets etc no shade. I'm so busy i can't even watch the stories of my friends let alone Gaga's/Katy's.:laughga:

smitherz

also I don’t think she shared them on her IG story which does make a difference. I rarely scroll the feed. I mostly just click through the stories 

Woolfsmck
15 hours ago, adammonroe said:

Her latest posts haven’t even craked past the 1M mark and they are whole ass professional looking shoots literally made for Instagram... :saladga:

Why do you think this is happening? 

She be too hot...like melting cell phone screens and stuff

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Woolfsmck
2 hours ago, Hades said:

I'm surprised people actually follow likes/retweets etc no shade. I'm so busy i can't even watch the stories of my friends let alone Gaga's/Katy's.:laughga:

I think it has to to with advertising mony... 

More likes means they can get mo money for ad space

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Amen Fashion

I think people just don’t want to see Haus stuff anymore I mean I love these pictures but the context is just the same as her last posts. She sure will gain again with new content 

adamsenigma

I know some of you may take this thread as a bad thing, maybe "flop" wasn't the right word to use, and in no way I am being dramatic about it, I just genuenily wondered why her latest posts got less than 1 MILLION considering how amazing the shots are. 

I love Gaga and in no way I will be ever complaining about social media numbers, she's been pretty damn succesful without being an Instagram influencer or whatever, so I couldn't care less about it, I was just curious and the wording seemed negative. 

Anyways, I love Gaga with all of my heart and I hope she's living her best life right now, she deserves. 

KatieJudasGaga4
3 hours ago, Hades said:

I don't really follow them, but some people on the chart discussion thread does and posted about the million likes Gaga gets on evert post. And I knew Katy had way more followers on Instagram than Gaga, so I just quickly compared the 2

Archived