đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Cutest Gaga Love Songs?

Little Fighter

Featured Posts

Each. And. Every. One. Of. You. Should. Be. Ashamed. 

Wonderful is the cutest love song by Gaga. 

As for sexy songs... Mostly everyone has that covered. But if you don't mind being a little funny with it, there's Panty Party. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast
9 hours ago, Talenti said:

Summerboysummerboysummerboysummerboysummerboysummerboysummerboysummerboysummerboy:pray:

:nooo::nooo:SUMMERBOY:nooo::nooo:

That song is the literal definition of cute ugh it’s just so carefree:flutter::sara:

Agreed, but if you're a woman (going off the OP's profile pic) making a playlist for another woman, it might not be so fitting? But it's definitely one of her cutest, most carefree bops. How can you not perk up after listening to it? It makes me think of drinking cocktails festooned with colorful paper umbrellas while dancing on the beach. 

She/Her/Hers

Woolfsmck

If she ever sang 'Is that alright' to me...

I'd be poppa monster for sure...❤

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Woolfsmck
11 hours ago, LaLa said:

Dancin In Circles, baby

giphy.gif

I get all twitchy from this ....stop

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Little Fighter

thanks everyone! i'm not going to add summerboy because i know she hates the song (i know, rip her TASTE) 

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

Scarlet Bitch

IWBWY

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

11 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

No one mentioning The Cure and Heal Me when they are the definition of happy upbeat pop songs :sweat:

The Cure is cute and SOUNDS happy but… You know, I wouldn't be super happy singing this song while my best friend is dying of cancer:laughga:

IAmNotHere1997
7 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

The Cure is cute and SOUNDS happy but… You know, I wouldn't be super happy singing this song while my best friend is dying of cancer:laughga:

You're letting the background of the song to ruin your listening experience :grr:

Stop doing that :grr:

2 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

You're letting the background of the song to ruin your listening experience :grr:

Stop doing that :grr:

Well, she passed away one month after The Cure's release :ohno:

Archived