Cupcakke says she’s quitting music

LateToCult

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IAmNotHere1997
2 hours ago, Jorget said:

Some months ago when people were scared because we thought she was going to harm herself, she released a few days after that.

Exactly. This time, she just released a song called "Grilled ******" last week, and out-of-nowhere she's completely quitting music :wtf:

9 minutes ago, TRILL MONSTER said:

What did she do?? I see alot of people not liking her recently and sayings shes cancelled 

Being messy and having one sided twitter fight with Sam Mendes, Camilla Cabello, and worse, K-Poppers cos she came for Jay Park and Chung Ha LOLOLOL

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

9 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Exactly. This time, she just released a song called "Grilled ******" last week, and out-of-nowhere she's completely quitting music :wtf:

i think all this proves is how insanely unstable she is. i really hope she makes it out of this time - coming back to music or not. the priority is for her to be alive 

aphrodite

FlopSlurper

I watched like 3 seconds and couldn't continue because I can see she's clearly suffering, and some people here are making fun of her, we love having 0 empathy 

misunderstood
1 hour ago, Killa said:

A kii, really? The kids bopping to music?

So we dont dont responsability anymore and just blame every single thing on mental issues.  And blame on the team, the pressure, the media, the family…

Then you meltdown live, show yourself vulnerable and erase the past, and then ooops i changed my mind

Oh okay.. She's talented, her music empowers and lets many Young mostly queer people have fun expressing themselves. She now has a bit of a role, you can't just take that away and erase the songs and not perform. So egoistical, dear god

What the **** is your problem?

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

FlopSlurper

16:28 tore my heart apart. I've been a fan of her since before she got famous and we had several interactions online. Back then she would get hacked everytime she makes a new account and she always follows me whenever she makes a new one and we also DMed a few times. I feel so bad for her that she's unhappy, I hope with this decision she finds happiness  

I honestly can't believe some of the respones in this thread :wtf: Try to remember who you stan for and what she represents. 

I hope she takes the time to heal herself. 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

and i oop

This makes me so sad omg. :( She is one of my favorite artists. I quickly downloaded most of her videos as she was taking them off YouTube. I can't believe she's quitting. And her music will be removed from all platforms? At least I have my favorite album on CD. But I'm still so sad. I really hope she's okay. I really felt that something odd was going on when she started tweeting all that stuff because it was just so unlike her.

ItWasntLaauv

I’m so glad I was able to meet her once. I was a fan since her first and second album and was a stan when Audacious came out. I think I’ve been able to tell that with the last couple releases, she’s just been going through the motions of releasing stuff and not being super pumped about it.

Along with the suicide scare among other things, I’m glad she’s gonna be putting herself first. Even though I’m sad, if this will bring her peace and happiness, then I’m glad for that. :heart:

Musicisfreedom
36 minutes ago, and i oop said:

This makes me so sad omg. :( She is one of my favorite artists. I quickly downloaded most of her videos as she was taking them off YouTube. I can't believe she's quitting. And her music will be removed from all platforms? At least I have my favorite album on CD. But I'm still so sad. I really hope she's okay. I really felt that something odd was going on when she started tweeting all that stuff because it was just so unlike her.

I'm not a fan of hers, but damn even I knew something must be wrong with those tweets. Plus I saw all of that stuff go down regarding her suicide attempt. She seems like such an awesome woman, I hope she is okay. I hope whatever path she chooses to take next in life, will bring her joy and happiness.

Bitch I'm Madonna

Sugar Baby

There are way worse rappers out there singing and doing way worse **** out there not giving a **** and still getting support 

Cupcakke is actually a wonderful human being she deserves better and I hope she gets better

DonatellaPop
10 hours ago, LateToCult said:

She also said she’s scared of going to hell.

Omg... 

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Archived