Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cupcakke says she’s quitting music

LateToCult

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Just saw the Instagram live video. Truly sad. She needs to get help. It’s clear that fame is not for everybody, and it’s bothering her greatly. She wants to be normal again.

LateToCult
1 minute ago, FABian said:

She finally opened her eyes.

She will be coming to the church soon trust me.

Doubt it. If anything it’s the church that pushed her towards being so explicit because of her abusive father who was a pastor. Spiritually outside of church exists.

IAmNotHere1997

Part of me thinks she's doing this for attention, 'cause she was the one bragging about how she had sex with Shawn Mendes not long ago :wtf:

But the other part of me believes this. It's not the first time she's talking about her fears related to her religious belief. She's definitely going through something at this moment, and we have to respect her decision.  

While I don't know about her mental struggles, she needs to do what she needs to do, and so she should be supported in that. 

I do understand the kids singing her song being more of the "straw that broke the camel's back" situation, I do believe that no one should ever take blame for something that someone else does on their own, not under duress. It was up to the guardians of those children to decide and keep their kids in line. Cupcakke should never blame herself for what is essentially a parent's job. 

crybrowz

Are there any videos from the livestream??

Update: Found it

I really don't know what to make of this. I have a hard time believing she's actually quitting forever. Its really disturbing to see her like this. She used to seem so sweet and funny but clearly she's got some deep-rooted issues that we didn't know about it. Hope she gets help. 

5 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I'm-

How could you be this stupid?

Sounds like she was surrounded by a ton of new people / bad team enabling bad habits. Even a bit of fame can be too much sometimes.

I love Cupcakke I really do, she seemed like a fun and loving kind of person until some days ago. I have to admit I don't know what to think if this.

Some months ago when people were scared because we thought she was going to harm herself, she released a few days after that. And now she is tweeting all of this random stuff... I know it's really easy to just call her a person with "mental issues" but I hope she gets the treatment or support she needs.

underneath the pine

3 minutes ago, Jorget said:

I love Cupcakke I really do, she seemed like a fun and loving kind of person until some days ago. I have to admit I don't know what to think if this.

Some months ago when people were scared because we thought she was going to harm herself, she released a few days after that. And now she is tweeting all of this random stuff... I know it's really easy to just call her a person with "mental issues" but I hope she gets the treatment or support she needs.

She always seems like fronting sweet behavior to me, which is why I never really into her, I can sense ingenuity from her, probably her last few tweets actually who she really is? You know, like those neighbor who are being all sweet and bake you cookies but actually hides dark secrets within their house, you know, like those people from Desperate Housewives, people like that actually exists in real life.   :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

whocares

Well, those kids parents are the ones to blame. Her music was never for that audience. Hopefully she gets the help she needs.

2 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Doubt it. If anything it’s the church that pushed her towards being so explicit because of her abusive father who was a pastor. Spiritually outside of church exists.

Ahh I suppose you would be right then.

Either way I hope she finds peace through her god. 

A kii, really? The kids bopping to music?

So we dont dont responsability anymore and just blame every single thing on mental issues.  And blame on the team, the pressure, the media, the family…

Then you meltdown live, show yourself vulnerable and erase the past, and then ooops i changed my mind

Oh okay.. She's talented, her music empowers and lets many Young mostly queer people have fun expressing themselves. She now has a bit of a role, you can't just take that away and erase the songs and not perform. So egoistical, dear god

Archived