💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

71st Primetime Emmy Awards

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

nodandsmile
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

Michelle deserves so many more awards than she has, this woman gets robbed at EVERY award show, it‘s criminal. Her and amy adams :bradley: 

but THIS time I'm pretty convinced she won't go empty handed, this performance of hers is one of the best I've ever seen (cinema or tv) + her biggest competition just won in supporting ... unless they want to reward Patricia Arquette twice!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SimplyTheBest said:

but THIS time I'm pretty convinced she won't go empty handed, this performance of hers is one of the best I've ever seen (cinema or tv) + her biggest competition just won in supporting ... unless they want to reward Patricia Arquette twice!

I hope so. And yeah patricia arquette winning twice is very unlikely. 

Musery

1 minute ago, Zander said:

Best moment of the night? The Audience laughing and their reaction. 

Unfiltered and unscripted :sharon: 

Musery

nodandsmile
5 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I hope so. And yeah patricia arquette winning twice is very unlikely. 

YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

her first major award win I think

4 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

her first major award win I think

I‘m so happy for her and i LOLed when tony hale said „julia louis-dreyfus“ :ladyhaha: 

Musery

nodandsmile

When They See Us made me ,cry and will have an everlasting impact on me but I predicted Chernobyl sweep except from lead cuz I just did not see how it would lose directing and writing (+ it won production design!)

When They See Us made me ,cry and will have an everlasting impact on me but I predicted Chernobyl sweep except from lead cuz I just did not see how it would lose directing and writing (+ it won production design!)

I still gotta watch both of these. Both are very interesting to me cause chernobyl has always fascinated me and the story of when they see us sounds very interesting too

Musery

nodandsmile
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I still gotta watch both of these. Both are very interesting to me cause chernobyl has always fascinated me and the story of when they see us sounds very interesting too

both incredible and (I have to warn you) hard to watch but necessary!

both incredible and (I have to warn you) hard to watch but necessary!

I like me a hard watch. 

1 minute ago, SimplyTheBest said:

if Gwendoline Christie wins that would a ki, since she submitted herself because HBO wouldn't do it  :ladyhaha:

really? :ladyhaha: 

also sarah silverman is me at SNL winning this award every single year. 

Musery

Ugh they need to hurry i literally cant sleep cause i wanna know who wins supporting actress in a drama :ladyhaha: let‘s be honest supporting actor will be peter dinklage again. 

Musery

Archived