other

Cupcakke is at it again

Lemondeduerl

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere

Saw that she released a song or sum a few days ago. it'd explain all these tweets 

Also yes Rihanna's line is "killing" Gaga's but that's because gaga's literally came out like 4 days ago 

Ladey Gaygay

I love Gaga but I will agree with this statement. As of now Fenty crushes Haus Labs with its wide array of products, so hopefully gaga releases more and then we'll see about all of this cancelling LGBT Queen Cupcakke

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

xoxo Craig
Just now, Borislshere said:

Saw that she released a song or sum a few days ago. it'd explain all these tweets 

Also yes Rihanna's line is "killing" Gaga's but that's because gaga's literally came out like 4 days ago 

That does not excuse the bitterness coming from her. Either she thinks and deals with herself, or she will have no chance at redeeming her 10 minutes of fame she had with a song that is all about sucking the D :awkney:

End Racism Now

whocares

How can you compare Fenty to Haus Labs when (I believe) there are other big companies in partnership with it? Also, Haus Labs just came out. I don’t think Gaga will ever be able to compete with Rihanna simply because Rihanna has a more commercial appeal and she’ll be able to sell beauty products better than Gaga. It’s not fair.

2 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

I love Gaga but I will agree with this statement. As of now Fenty crushes Haus Labs with its wide array of products, so hopefully gaga releases more and then we'll see about all of this cancelling LGBT Queen Cupcakke

OMG I found cupcakKe's account in GGD :udidnt:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

blackpink

when she was dragging Ratmilla i was living but now she’s coming for LegendGa...using other people for controversy to promote your music isn’t cute sis 😳

...Are you done ma’am?

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

KingRedd

What? That’s weak... Gaga’s makeup just came out? She hasn’t even had time to add or build to it and you’re already putting her down? Lol lord y’all “fans” kill me :saladga:

May I Read You? 😎

xoxo Craig

Cupcakke isnt an LGBT ally, she literally used the community to gain more fans and try prove herself as being something more than just an average rapper who raps about having s*x :awkney:   and y'all fell for it

Haus Labs is a relatively new + small business and like any small business, you release a small service to see how people will react. Its called testing the waters

End Racism Now

Borislshere
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

That does not excuse the bitterness coming from her.

where did i say it excuses it?  

Archived