Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Cupcakke is at it again

Lemondeduerl

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Then you're just being blind just for the sake of being blind. Carry on. 

I got 20/20 vision, I can see through anyones shtick... but you do you, mate. Stan a fake. Its your choice

End Racism Now

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

You can't come for Gaga in any way, the curse is real :awkney:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Borislshere
5 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I got 20/20 vision, I can see through anyones shtick... but you do you, mate. Stan a fake. Its your choice

Don’t you stan Katy Perry? Miss “ur so gay”

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Don’t you stan Katy Perry? Miss “ur so gay”

There is a difference between making a homophobic song 12 years ago and tweeting something homophobic yesterday, sis. 

End Racism Now

Borislshere
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

There is a difference between making a homophobic song 12 years ago and tweeting something homophobic yesterday, sis. 

Tweeting one insensitive Gay joke is worse than making a whole homophobic song and performing it multiple times :air: 

alright. I’ll continue stanning the fake one 

KillerMonster

Rihanna may have the sales, but Gaga has the quality. And thats the tea. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

Tweeting one insensitive Gay joke is worse than making a whole homophobic song and performing it multiple times :air: 

alright. I’ll continue stanning the fake one 

Katy has done way more for the community than what Cupcakke has... and the fact you are trying to claim Cupcakke in an LGBT icon and Katy isnt really speaks for itself :awkney:    Back in 2007 when Ur So Gay was released, it was acceptable to release something like that. Was it wrong? Of course. Has she bettered herself and learned from that? Absolutely. 

Cupcakke already has a gay fan base and yet she CHOSE to make that tweet... again, speaks for itself. 

Hurry though, others have seen some sense and are revoking their stan card. You may be the last stan of the fake one. Good luck 

End Racism Now

StarstruckIllusion

Okay, I’m over her. But unlike Azealia, this time I won bc I barley like Cupcakke’s music :vegas:

Borislshere
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

and the fact you are trying to claim Cupcakke in an LGBT icon

This is the second time in one thread where you’ve put words into my mouth :air: that 20/20 vision sure is doing wonders...

no where did I claim that she’s an lgbt icon. I said her one tweet doesn’t invalidate how she feels about the gay community. Educate her on why she shouldn’t say Shawn or anyone is gay. 

and obviously Katy has done more for the gays. She’s worth like 10x more than cupcakke and has been around way longer. Cupcakke does what she can. 

also I’ve seen worse tweets by nobodies get more attention than cupcakkes Shawn tweet. 
the funniest part is, I don’t even “Stan” cupcakke. 

55 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Why did she call Shawn gay yesterday? If she was so much of an ally, why is she trying to make a big deal over someones sexuality? She really is fake, and I am glad y'all are seeing her true colours

Everyone knows Cupcakke is a major troll 

Her bio is literally "🍆 THE GOAL IS TO SUCK 100K DICKS 🍆"

Archived