Stefani Tee
lgbt

My girl became the youngest trans toddler… at just three years of age

Featured Posts

IcePrincess

Kids are kids, especially 3-10 years old they have their own world but do they need labels? Do we have to call kids - trans? I don't think so. 

• Like 17
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 11

derpmonster

It's fine for kids to dress up the way they want or to be called the way they want. At that age, they don't transition. Later on they can make up their minds. 

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 7

River

Amazing to see parents supporting their kids instead of them being on the street or forced to be a "man" at 3.

It's only social transition to let the kid discover themselves and let other kids learn to accept them, it's healthy and monitored by the parents and psychologists.

And most of all, it's not your kid, not your life, so no matter what is your opinion, it shouldn't affect this family.

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 2

dynamite

Way too young ffs :saladga: let them live a little first, we want to be everything at that age! 

There's a difference between being 'woke' and... insane 

Edited by dynamite
Luv it when u call me bendy in the morning buy me Wendy's
  • Like 19
  • Thanks 3

likeitrough

before this thread becomes a meltdown one I feel like these three small quotes are the most important take away's from the article:

"Social psychologist Dr David Canter said: “No one should be assigned the label transgender before puberty. If the child is unhappy then the reasons should be explored without assigning labels.”"

"But single mum Jeneen insists it would have been wrong to let Luna live a lie. And she stresses: “One thing I was sure of was how I’d certainly never encouraged Luna to be a girl.”"

"“The next change won’t be for a few years when Luna starts puberty and she can choose for herself if she wants hormone blockers and medication, and whatever else she chooses. But it will be her decision, and hers only.”"

these parents are just letting their kid be happy, no permanent decisions have been made final. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

Borislshere
4 minutes ago, River said:

Amazing to see parents supporting their kids instead of them being on the street or forced to be a "man" at 3.

It's only social transition to let the kid discover themselves and let other kids learn to accept them, it's healthy and monitored by the parents and psychologists.

And most of all, it's not your kid, not your life, so no matter what is your opinion, it shouldn't affect this family.

THANK YOU. Reading the article, the little girl seemed more than sure of who she wanted to be. “At the top of every Christmas and birthday wishlist was to be a girl.” Also, she’s just socially transitioning for now.
Do y’all even read articles before y’all start being bigots? 

• Like 9
  • LMAO 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Economy
6 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Way too young ffs :saladga: let them live a little first, we want to be everything at that age! 

This! At this age i was changing my mind about what i wanted to be when i grew up and what foods i liked and didnt like every 5 minutes 

dont criticize a kid for acting a certain way let them be themselves

but dont encourage something as a big as a transition either. Their mind and emotional state still has so much maturing to do!

yeah some ppl from a young age always felt trans. But theres also some who grow out of it so to speak

speaking from personal experience its risky

when i was a kid i wanted to be a girl and im so glad now that didnt happen. I love being a man and dont want that taken from me 👀

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Altair

Gender isn’t that serious at such a young age. The kid should be able to do whatever they want but in no manner should there be a label assigned to them. Smh. Just let the kid dress up in dresses if that’s what they want but my gosh 

• Thanks 1

Borislshere
12 minutes ago, dynamite said:

And what exactly are you? She’s not even transitioning now. If later down the line she decides this isn’t for her, she can stop. 

• Thanks 1

S0436

It would be rough being a feminine little boy in Liverpool, so probably the parents made the right decision at this moment.

TheShameMonster

A little boy at that age can in no way fully understand what it means to be a girl / woman, so their decision can only be deemed irrational. wait until they grow older and be more experienced with the world around them and how it works before making a life-altering decision that is permanent.

Edited by TheShameMonster
NEVER REALLY OVER IS ONE OF THE GREATEST SONGS OF ALL TIME
  • Like 2

dynamite
18 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

And what exactly are you? She’s not even transitioning now. If later down the line she decides this isn’t for her, she can stop. 

What does it matter what I am? It's good that the parents have an open mind or whatever but this is another level. 

This child is (edit: was) THREE, why the need for any of this? Let them dress and live however they want the same as any other child. I used to wear my sister's dresses and collect lampshades obsessively, if my mother overly encouraged it and ascribed labels at an age where they didn't need to exist who knows what would have done to me, maybe it would have made me think I was something I was not. As it stands I'm not trans and kids can feel a lot of things but how much do they know about themselves or the world? They have barely lived. We go through a LOT especially in those years. Sorry but I'm not going to become some fake 'yes yes' bitch and throw all rationale out the window like sure Jan let your kid potentially believe they are something they may end up not being in 12 months. I mean it's not like the whole process isn't traumatic for many trans people to go through physically and emotionally so why welcome an unnecessary pain if it can be avoided...

If they actually end up being trans at an older age then sure, support them.

Obviously they're not actually transitioning now, no doctor would agree to it, fortunately.

Let kids be kids. 

Edited by dynamite
Luv it when u call me bendy in the morning buy me Wendy's
  • Like 3

Loeppke

As a child, I can admit I wore my sisters dresses and my mom painted my nails when I was too young to remember. However, I’m definitely a man now and I’m glad my parents weren’t too excited to get me to transition at the age of two :saladga:

like what you see? my number is 1-800-u-wish
  • Like 4