Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Billboard includes ASIB as AOTY Grammys lead

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this were to be the case for the nominees then you can call me delusional but I can explain. 

To the people that think Billie would win :awkney: most of those albums are pop, so the vote coming from Pop voters will likely be shared, R&B/Urban voters would probably back Bey & Solange so they’d have quite an edge over Billie and Ariana in terms of support from the academy  

Then the country voters would obviously back Taylor and Gaga bc why not. But here’s where Gaga wins bc ASIB has some elements of rock, so Rock voters will support BradGa and they’ll win! :pray:

Thomas P
1 minute ago, PACGAGA said:

Im surprised at all the users in the tweet think that Billie Eilish is gonna win....

She had the biggest album this year, and it’s been pretty acclaimed. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

and im honestly sick and tired of them choosing Taylor for everything she does... they said ALL year last year that Reputation was gonna get nominated and it didn't... and in my opinion Lover wasn't all THAT great of an album compared to her others AND on top of that its not sticking out Longevity wise and it feels like it has come and gone, I think it'll be forgotten in a few months....I dont see Lover happening. 

1 minute ago, Thomas P said:

She had the biggest album this year, and it’s been pretty acclaimed. 

I know, I wouldn't mind if she won. Her album is definitely one of the most different and creative this year... but I feel like her sound wouldn't resonate well with the voters. idk just me probably

Ma’am why is Homecoming here??? The Gift has actual new songs that deserve a Grammy!

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975251dabd1f0ef80103

Solange winning is a cute concept however it’s not happening... I feel like it’s a three way tie between Billie, Ari, and Gaga.

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975251dabd1f0ef80103

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

A live album?  So much for it being an album of original material never heard before.

I don’t think the committee will give the award to Lover.  It isn’t blowing up sales wise as much her previous albums and there is nothing fresh on the album, it’s all very ‘1989’. 

LateToCult

Hmm. I don’t think “Thank U, Next,” “Homecoming,” or “Lover” are AOTY worthy.

SPARTACUS

If snake sorry... If Taylor wins AOTY again - especially when you consider the real LEGENDS that have never even been nominated for AOTY yet alone won it  - I'm so moving to Mars. :coffee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀ℱ

Luna Lovegood
4 minutes ago, ImTired said:

Can you imagine a Gaga AOTY win? Legendary. :firega:

with our luck I don’t think she’s gonna take home AOTY because she literally haven’t won any Grammys for MAJOR category throughout her decade career and it really pisses me off. Grammys kinda did her dirty for major category and I hope they give her one next year.

luna’s advocate

Archived