💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was your reaction when you saw the meat dress in 2010?

HeavyCapiLover

Featured Posts

HeavyCapiLover

Hiii everyone hola bonjour bom dia ! 

I was wondering how did you react when gaga came up with the meet dress? If there is veteran stans here that already was LM at the time what did fanbase think about it? And if you weren't a fan in 2010 what did you think about it? Were you shoked, impressed, disgusted or did you find this already iconic?

We all know why she did that and we all are consider this as one the most iconic gaga moment but this also was hella controversial back then.

I was not yet a stan at that time I remember thinking why the **** did she do that but then I thought that the outrage was hypocritical because a lot of celebrity wear real fur and nobody cares at least gaga is more honest. But when I saw the message behind this I just thought wow she's genuisly crazy.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk

"OMG ew she's so disgusting! Some of her music is catchy (even though I DON'T listen to that type of music, because I'm not a homo...lol), but she's just too weird for me!"

She second she walked out I instantly shart myself, knowing how legendaric this lewk would be

IAmNotHere1997

I don't think I can recall my exact reaction since I was 9 at that time, but I remember thinking it was pretty f**king dope.

edengowon

first saw it in 2015 (i was literally seven when it happened) and i really loved it. I understood the whole "no different to leather" thing from the first time i saw it and really loved the message. when i came out i could appreciate it even more.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

• Admin changed the title to What was your reaction when you saw the meat dress in 2010?
Defmix100

I didn't really have a reaction, it didn't surprise me and I didn't find it gross either so I was surprised at how many people were anti meat dress

It was so late and I was so sleepy that I only realized it was meat the next day, I thought it was a regular red dress.

But I wasn’t shocked cause she had appeared in a magazine wearing a meat bikini literally a week before.

I don't exactly remember. I don't even think I was shocked tbh. I became a fan sometime right after that and before BTW was released the following February. 

So, I guess I thought it was cool?

Im ashamed to say but I was embarrassed because I was 9 years old and everyone knew me for being the " crazy Lady Gaga fan" so as soon as I pulled up to school all day people were questioning me about it. And since I was so young I didn't really fully understand the true meaning behind it so I was kinda sat there while all day everyone was like " she's so gross why would she do that?"

I am not surprised, she was wearing one, like literal pieces of meat, on September issue of Vogue Hommes Japan cover that was released few days before, so I thought it was cool that she recreates it for VMA  in more fashionable way.

This was the cover by the way

gaga.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ariana Grindr

I was wondering how she was going to top the paparazzi performance since she wasn’t going to perform that year and damn was I pleased :stalkga:

I think I was around 11 when she wore the meat dress. Bc I was so young and quite sheltered at that time, I didn't understand the reason behind why she wore it. I remember I was shook at first bc I was wondering how it would've smelt and how she wasn't smearing the meat juices everywhere :laughga:  but after the initial shock I was super impressed and stanned her even more :ally:

Spoiler

then the next day everyone at school teased me about how i was the weird kid who liked gaga :messga:

it was a perfect illusion

Archived