Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

GGD's Haus Labs Looks

Zilla

Featured Posts

Hey fam!

I was wondering if any forum members have been posting looks using Haus Beauty. I thought it would be fun if we had a thread just for us, aside from the other threads for influencers.

I used all the glam attacks except Dynasty but added some neon in. I also used the liner.

(PS this isn't a joke thread or a thread to make fun of people. Let's use this thread as a resource between friends please thank you!)

Screen-Shot-2019-09-22-at-10-50-09-AM.pn

Screen-Shot-2019-09-22-at-10-50-26-AM.pn

Screen-Shot-2019-09-22-at-10-50-39-AM.pn

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

littlepotter
5 minutes ago, Zilla said:

Hey fam!

I was wondering if any forum members have been posting looks using Haus Beauty. I thought it would be fun if we had a thread just for us, aside from the other threads for influencers.

I used all the glam attacks except Dynasty but added some neon in. I also used the liner.

(PS this isn't a joke thread or a thread to make fun of people. Let's use this thread as a resource between friends please thank you!)

Screen-Shot-2019-09-22-at-10-50-09-AM.pn

Screen-Shot-2019-09-22-at-10-50-26-AM.pn

Screen-Shot-2019-09-22-at-10-50-39-AM.pn

YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS OMG ZILLA YOU LOOK STUNNING! I LOVE THE COLORS

chaeri pls

ydnmnme

You look amazing!!! 
Maybe I’ll share some pics of me using Haus Labs :teehee:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

1 hour ago, kabirartfling said:

I am saving up to buy atleast two eye shadows, got my eyes on legend:worship2: and chained ballerina:firega:

I’m gonna buy it with my friends  next month so that we won’t have to pay the delivery charge :messga:

kabirartfling
1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

I’m gonna buy it with my friends  next month so that we won’t have to pay the delivery charge :messga:

Omg sameeeee! Let me know where you buy it from, so I'll order from that same place:legend:

Give your love to me

I dont use makeup but I lowkey want the stickers. Wish she makes more of them and eventually sells them on their own

Archived