πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

GGD's Haus Labs Looks

Zilla

Featured Posts

I only played around a little bit with what I had but will do more when the rest comes in!! Loving everything so far!! And yes I’m fully aware the last 2 pics are have different eyes! I just wanted to put them on and try them!

E9408555-828-A-45-CA-ADF6-49-CA1-EA950-A

AC787913-D0-B7-465-C-B2-A6-535-F4-C9-E13

7-D72-D14-A-6720-474-E-B7-F3-B4-EFD9215-

8 hours ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

I wouldΒ loveΒ Β to see you in Haus of Dynasty:cryga:

thanks! I think that will be the next challenge. I kinda don't want to do what everyone else is doing so I should think of aΒ  different look <3Β 

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

6 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

@ZillaΒ do you give lessons?Β :laughga:

ha no, but I could try and help you!Β 

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

ydnmnme

Love to see your looksΒ :heart:

𝐼 π’Ήπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 π“Œπ’Άπ“ƒπ“ƒπ’Ά 𝒷𝑒 π’Άπ“π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’π“‹π‘’π“‡, π’·π“Šπ“‰ 𝐼 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝒷𝑒 π“‰π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ύπ‘”π’½π“‰

Teal Ambition

Love this idea!

Still waiting on my products :cryga:Β but I'll post mine when I finally get them!Β 

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

Glamourpuss

I'm loving all your photos. You all look amazing.Β :pawsup:

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive as well.Β 

not a french fry
On 9/22/2019 at 1:21 PM, MonsterMom said:

If I ever get mine in I will postΒ :excited2:. It may look like Gaga did it thoughΒ :sharon:

THE SHADE IM DYING

social experiment gone wrong

NikkiJustine

Hey guys! I reviewed/recreated Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" album cover makeup USING Haus Laboratories. All the products I received are amazing and I cannot wait to see what they launch in the future! Check it out here!Β 

Β 

Teal Ambition

Got my first Haus Labs package so I tested it out today!

Β 

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

Archived