💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is Gaga’s role at Haus Laboratories?

Kimmo

Featured Posts

I mean I just found out that she’s not the CEO of Haus Laboratories or the scientist behind the formulas for the products... so is she just the face of the make up brand? Did she come up with the names for the lipglosses? I’m so confused...I can’t find what she really does for the brand... and if she’s just the face, is this just a plan for fast cash grabs? I mean make up is selling more than CD albums these days ($17 for a lipgloss alone)  so it only makes sense...

Bling not the Music! 

BiodegradableDisloyalHaddock-size_restri

Hottie Detector

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lilmonzter

Creative Director (this might be Sarah Tanno)

She might be Part Owner/ or in the board of directors because its a collaboration if I'm not mistaken

Sing C'est la vie 

Just because she's not the CEO doesn't mean she's 'slapping her name on it' or making a cash grab.  She's clearly highly involved creatively but it's good that she's not in charge of running the day-to-day business side of things. Like, that's a full time job and we want her to have time for other stuff too.  

I can’t say for certain, but I think she’s one of the founders (duh) but also a core investor. It’s interesting that it’s essentially “her” makeup brand, though, even though it’s really more of a Sara thing. I’m not saying she just cashed into it, just that looking at the structure of the business, it’s interesting (and makes sense since this isn’t her only or even primary job). Gaga’s always been more of an idea person anyway. If it comes down to specific technicalities and logistics, her forte is music and stage production not so much a beauty business lol so it’s  probably good she’s not CEO

CannaeDrive

She is the boss, the founder and the visionary, read about it here:

https://www.marieclaire.com/career-advice/a28701270/lady-gaga-haus-laboratories-lightspeed-ventures-nicole-quinn/

"I could just see in that first meeting her determination and passion for beauty. She was like, “Okay, this is what I want to do. This is how I plan on doing it.” Any question marks I had around, Will she have time to do this? were squashed because I could see that she's somebody who would really give this the time, attention, and focus that it needed."

"What totally surprised me was the business acumen that she has. She’s fiercely intelligent.  At the beginning, she was like, “Okay, this is the first time I've seen a P&L [the profit and loss statement, a financial document that tracks revenue and costs].” Within two board meetings, she was like, “Okay, can we discuss this point on the P&L?” If she sets her mind to something like understanding the finances, she does it. That's something that really surprised me and continues to."

"She genuinely came from a place of being an entrepreneur, being a founder. She’ll be up to 4 a.m. working on this and sending selfies of the work she's doing. She’s half passed out on the floor, but still etching designs. There is no color that has been chosen without her, designed without her. She chose every model and did the brand video."

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

I would say creative director. To put it simply, I think it's more like her team (and Sarah) will come to her with ideas whilst Gaga, Sarah, and business partner/s pick the ones they like best and make suggestions (whether that be colours, or names etc...)

She is the COB.

"A chair of the board (COB) holds the most power and authority on the board of directors and provides leadership to the firm's officers and executives".

But she is also involved in the everyday decisions and operations. Including the development of the formulas, names, marketing, etc.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

i feel like it's mostly Sarah and co. Gaga prob has creative control but it seems like she's generously offering her face and following so her true friends can be successful with her.  kind of like how her mother mostly runs the BTW foundation.

Archived