Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is Gaga’s role at Haus Laboratories?

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

People need to quit reading ATRL the same idiots as always are trying to tear Gaga down for not being ceo and clearly have no idea how corporations are setup  

Would you want Gaga to be Ceo and required to be heavily involved in daily operations?  No.  The company is still private and not required to publish officer staff but rest assured the venture investors have placed people who they believe can make the company successful to run it on a day to day basis   We probably won’t know Gaga’s exact role but clearly she and Sarah are the driving forces behind it and the main creative drivers.  At minimum she is likely on the board, maybe chairman, and a heavy investor as founder  as well as creative staff.  But not day to day stuff, because she has other stuff to do lol  

Being a CEO is a full time job. Why would Gaga do that herself? Does she have a degree in business? Of course she’ll hire someone more capable. 

Also $17 for a lipgloss is not expensive at all. Look at how Fenty is priced. Haus Labs is comparatively very cheap.

Vitleysingur

How come this is a Sarah thing? :fail::deadbanana:

There is NO WAY she had the money and power to pull this off. 

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

G U C C I

This is Gaga’s business period. Sarah is her partner in this particular business just like her dad is her partner for their restaurant businesses. Sarah and Joe take on more responsibilities that Gaga doesn’t have time for and she has a team of professionals who run the business side of it while taking direction from her. 

She doesn’t own a 100% of it at the moment because she started this business as a true start-up. She is building it from the ground up (just like people who you see go on shark tank) and has investors who provide funds and certain services or accommodations for the business like the contract with Amazon. I’m sure that Haus Laboratories will be just one branch ofthe Haus of Gaga once she has things in place. 

giskardsb

Gaga is way more involved in this new actual business ( startup via venture capital) than any celebrity just setting up licensing agreements with existing big companies.   ATRL trying to use this against Gaga is a hilarious example of stupid Stan ****.

mmmmonster

She's an investor and  the chairwoman, so she has a say in establishing the overall objectives/direction of the brand.  She's of course also the face of the company, but I highly doubt she is involved with the day-to-day operations at all (on an ongoing basis).   By that I mean actually running the business and dealing with logistics, finances, customer experience, etc.  She'll get reports and updates of how the business is doing, and participate in the making of big decisions.  

Diamond heart99

Didn’t she say she was the Chair Woman in her launch speech? 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Lazz Monster
3 hours ago, giskardsb said:

At minimum she is likely on the board, maybe chairman, and a heavy investor as founder  as well as creative staff.  But not day to day stuff, because she has other stuff to do lol  

she said more than once she is the chairwoman

We're far from the Shallow now

49 minutes ago, mmmmonster said:

She's an investor and  the chairwoman

45 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Didn’t she say she was the Chair Woman in her launch speech? 

6 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

she said more than once she is the chairwoman

giphy.gif

a chairwoman.

Archived