💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga makes history in Switzerland and Australia

Miaou

Featured Posts

Australia :

- Lady Gaga becomes the first lead female artist to have a song with 50 weeks on the Australian Chart with Shallow.

- Shallow becomes the first song produced by a female artist to spend 50 weeks on the Australian chart. 

- Shallow becomes the second movie song in history to reach 50 weeks on the Australian chart with Happy (52 weeks). 

- Shallow becomes the eleventh song in history to reach 50 weeks on the Australian chart.

Switzerland :

Always Remember Us This Way enters in the top 100 All Time Chart at #100 this week.

Lady Gaga becomes the first and only female artist to have 4 songs in the top 100 Switzerland All Time Chart :

#18 Poker Face

#35 Shallow

#61 Just Dance

#100 Always Remember Us This Way

A WORLDWIDE LEGEND ! 

To be born in a country with (gaga) taste :diane:  And she came here for every tour :diane:  other flops cant relate

Musery

noisullitcefrep

If she ever toured again, she'd easily fill up the biggest stadium here in Switzerland:bradley: her power is insane

20 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

To be born in a country with (gaga) taste :diane:  And she came here for every tour :diane:  other flops cant relate

As a Brazilian monster, I'm feeling attacked right now.

:triggered:

RAH² + AH³ + (ROMA² + MA) + GAGA + (OHH + LA²)

6 minutes ago, Bloody Jess said:

As a Brazilian monster, I'm feeling attacked right now.

:triggered:

by flops I mean the artists not coming to switzerland + I feel the pain my JWT tour date was cancelled

Musery

darkchylde
3 minutes ago, Red said:

Explain me why Always Remember Us This Way is a smash hit but not Bad Romance and Born This Way? :poot:

obviously because of homophobia

noisullitcefrep
8 minutes ago, Red said:

Explain me why Always Remember Us This Way is a smash hit but not Bad Romance and Born This Way? :poot:

Well BTW and BR are smash hits too... truth is she just has too many smash hits:firega:

Archived