💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Amelia Lily

StuckInMyMind

Featured Posts

StuckInMyMind

If anybody remembers her at all, she released one of the biggest UK summer tracks of 2012 You Bring Me Joy after coming 3rd on 2011s X Factor UK, the same year Little Mix won!

21/09/19 she performed at Dundee Pride, sporting her signature pink hair for the first time since 2013

5-BAC3-F41-B33-D-4-F14-A2-D0-215-C49-E29

xoxo Craig

YES OMG :bradley: I still play You Bring Me Joy often, its a mf JAM :rockstar:  I wish I went to Dundee pride but I had other things to get on with :bradley:

End Racism Now

loathereality

i LOVED that seasons of xfactor

i think she will join the og xfactor season this year

like nowadarys many xfactor contestants suddenly started doing performances or releasing sinles

janet is also releasing sth next friday etc

StuckInMyMind
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

YES OMG :bradley: I still play You Bring Me Joy often, its a mf JAM :rockstar:  I wish I went to Dundee pride but I had other things to get on with :bradley:

Have you downloaded Be A Fighter or the 6 Fingerprints tracks that leaked?

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, Ally the Maine said:

Have you downloaded Be A Fighter or the 6 Fingerprints tracks that leaked?

I never realised she was still making music :bradley:    I know she did some musicals but I thought she quit music

End Racism Now

StuckInMyMind
8 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I never realised she was still making music :bradley:    I know she did some musicals but I thought she quit music

Her first album leaked NYE 2016-17, I’ll PM you a link, I’ll also send the Fingerprints tracks to you

xoxo Craig
17 minutes ago, Ally the Maine said:

Her first album leaked NYE 2016-17, I’ll PM you a link, I’ll also send the Fingerprints tracks to you

Thank you :tony:

End Racism Now

Dominic

She had so much promise, I dont really get what happened to her 🧐 she had somewhat of a good label, better than syco so idgi? 

I wouldn't mind a new album, Ella Henderson has finally released something after....4/5 years? 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

StuckInMyMind
7 minutes ago, Dominic said:

She had so much promise, I dont really get what happened to her 🧐 she had somewhat of a good label, better than syco so idgi? 

I wouldn't mind a new album, Ella Henderson has finally released something after....4/5 years? 

The label were complete rubbish, amazing producers but when they tried dabbling in music management they failed miserably. It was Xenomania, responsible for producing all of Girls Alouds discography 

Archived