💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga with influencers @ Haus Laboratories launch

NewUsername

Featured Posts

Woolfsmck

😀

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

I wonder if someone gave her pictures of them with their name so she could learn who they are :sweat: I'm pretty sure she had never heard about any of them before the party

darkchylde
13 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

I wonder if someone gave her pictures of them with their name so she could learn who they are :sweat: I'm pretty sure she had never heard about any of them before the party

well you would think someone would study the relevant people in an industry they're about to jump into

15 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

GAGA be like :ladyhaha:

tumblr_nyxp3pKWSn1tp2u8po1_400.gif

3e68a8332aef7436ec360a8aa50bcef9.gif

giphy.gif

Instagram : saurabh_slays

• Admin changed the title to Gaga with influencers @ Haus Laboratories launch
GaGaAst

None of us are seeing this but she has a very strong and respected image among celebrities group. I bet all of them talk about how ****ing talented she is and how much she cares for everything that matters to her and her fans.. They envy her 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

43 minutes ago, Saint Jude said:

well you would think someone would study the relevant people in an industry they're about to jump into

Not saying she shouldn't have of course, but in a non-business point of view, it's pretty comical that she had to learn/study who the people she invited to her own party are :)

I don’t think influencers is the right word because an influencer implies they influence the beauty community and a brands product sales which amongst beauty guru’s only Jeffree, James and maybe Patrick at a stretch are the ones who have actual influence like that. BUT that being said I’m glad she invited lesser known beauty guru’s from online who often deserve a platform (although I’m not a fan of Ethan for example he’s talented) and the fact they aren’t selling the product through the big guru’s (she never even sent Jeffree proper PR for example) 

ANTI WP
32 minutes ago, Marjut said:

Her heels are just like toothpicks🤯

Yes .....I dont know how girls are managing to walk in those ?? :saladga:

ladylinners
2 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

We had that when I interned in DC for parties. Not the first time names have been whispered in the ears of politicians. 

I've seen that at premieres as well. Publicists walking around with names of the people the photographers are taking pictures of. And photographers having a list of names and photos of the people walking the carpet. 

1 hour ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Not saying she shouldn't have of course, but in a non-business point of view, it's pretty comical that she had to learn/study who the people she invited to her own party are :)

She's not inviting them. Most likely her team is. I've made up party lists and done the research for who to invite for events. We then had to tell our CEO who had been invited and who the reps from the companies were 

Rudz Xinc
3 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Devil Wears Prada tease :ladyhaha:

Look at those clowns

Archived