💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Poll: What Era do you associate “Lady Gaga” with?

Smother Em Eh

Which Era do you associate Lady Gaga with?   

112 members have voted

1. 1. Which Era?

• The Fame
    • The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way
    • ARTPOP
    • Joanne

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

So Gaga has 5 huge Album eras and each is a different sound, aesthetic, & different looks. Since she is such a chameleon, she changes so much and manages to have every era be so different from one another. It’s like 5 different shades but of the exact same Artist. 

But when you hear you think of Gaga? What do you think of? 

Here are the 5 examples from each era

TF- The young Italian American girl with spray tan and bangs singing dance/ electro pop songs about sex, love, Fashion etc with sexy visuals.  

TFM- The young Italian/ Lebanese looking girl who is fierce, controversial and sings dark pop songs about her fears with a dark aesthetic and short blonde or yellow hair

BTW- The young fierce Jewish looking girl (but Italian) with horns, prosthetics on her face, eyeliner, and black and blonde wigs with a mole on her right cheek who sings House, Techno & Industrial songs about self acceptance, freedom, individuality and love and creates dark and/ or religious visuals. 

AP- The feminine and gorgeous but uniquely unconventional and over the top woman who sings about Love, Sex, Addiction, Liberation & Fashion and creates artistic, creative & vibrant visuals. 

J- The toned down Italian woman with a pink cowboy hat who sings about going back to her families roots, her flaws and intimacy with toned down beautiful visuals and aesthetics. 

So I hope this was a clear view of each era for everyone to understand. 

Which one do you associate the name, “Lady Gaga” with? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

All of them, thats one thing i love about Gaga the most. With each era she reinvents herself, she can go from CrazyGa to JoanneGa and still work. Even with ASIB she was still Gaga, she adapts to the era.

Smother Em Eh
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

giphy.gif

She looked Jewish in the BTW Era! And screamed Amy Winehouse sometimes with the looks. 

source.gif

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

zakariah

she redefines what ‘Lady Gaga’ means every era tbh, but since I fell in love with her during TFM era, that’s the gaga I identify with the most

malazam

Don't matter tan spray, American or Lebanese

Italian or fierce Jewish made

:wtfga:

TFM to BTW transition

another shot before we kiss the other side

AJRocketMan

I personally think of Born This Way, but I know most people will think of The Fame Monster. Hopefully this next string of albums are so amazing that people mostly forget about those classic Gaga records tbh. I actually think even Joanne will be classified as “classic Gaga” or “early career Gaga” in the future.

I said Joanne because “crazy Gaga” does not mean visually exotic Gaga, it means true to herself Gaga. Still, this is not to say Joanne is more personal than her other albums. Rather, it is to say that she had the courage to be herself in spite of disapproving fans. Joanne was the first time the fans were the naysayers and not the GP. I said what I said. :staymad:

I don’t think of her that way really... I guess maybe born this way gaga is the one I reminisce about often but I usually think of her as a whole and what she’s doing at the moment since each era we’ve experienced on here

Archived