Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana NFR Tour Setlist

Jenina

Featured Posts

ryansamonster

Is it just me or does Lana always do something like this?? From my memory, the first time I saw her she played mostly BTD even though Paradise was out, and then the next time she played mostly BTD + Paradise even though Ultraviolence was out. 

I kinda skipped out on Honeymoon and LFL but I did see her again 2 years ago and I remember her playing songs from Ultraviolence and past hits. 

After NFR I’d love for her to be playing mostly that album. Bartender being on the set list is a choice; she knows there are way better songs on the album. Saves me from thinking about buying a ticket. Hoping she’s on the festival circuit next year though so I can still catch her. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imnotyourbabe10

Has she done Season of the Witch live yet?  Would suit the autumn tour, too.
(My favorite cover she's done)

9 hours ago, misunderstood said:

I'll never understand why artists go on tour for their recent albums but barely perform anything from it 

Well, I think nowadays it’s more about promoting their entire brand and not just an album so it just changes things.

Opulence

If she doesn’t change up the set list and add my holy NFR trinity I’m suing :grr:

CALIFORNIA

THE GREATEST

HAPPINESS IS A BUTTERFLY

She sounded fantastic live. I was surprised and impressed. Unfortunately I didn’t have a good time bc the two f**kers in front of me refused to sit down. They were f**king standing there the whole f**king time recording and I couldn’t see a f**king thing. We were in the middle of the seating section,not at GA pool. :interestinga:

If I were on the west coast, I would definitely go again. But since I am in New York... folks if the tour is near you, I highly recommend :queenga:

HausOfHarlow

I would have still enjoyed to be at the show, but I must agree that the setlist is a little off. She stated in a recent interview that the current dates are parts 1 & 2 of 4, so maybe we'll get complete setlist change for the later half?

It could also be that Lana just doesn't love this album as much as her other ones. She may just want to rush through this era, do a little touring for the fun of it (aka money/pressure from record label/gotta pay her band) and get started with White Hot Forever, then do a full production tour then? 

38 minutes ago, HausOfHarlow said:

I would have still enjoyed to be at the show, but I must agree that the setlist is a little off. She stated in a recent interview that the current dates are parts 1 & 2 of 4, so maybe we'll get complete setlist change for the later half?

It could also be that Lana just doesn't love this album as much as her other ones. She may just want to rush through this era, do a little touring for the fun of it (aka money/pressure from record label/gotta pay her band) and get started with White Hot Forever, then do a full production tour then? 

Surely its the opposite, her label wanting her to perform the "Lana classics" on tour but not realising the fans want something new.

It'd be hard to understand why she doesn't love NFR, its by far her best work.

voidfigure
1 hour ago, Sneaky said:

5 songs out of 20 off the new album on a tour that is supposed to support the album? The f*ck, Lana.

You've never been to a Marilyn Manson concert: 2 new songs over 16  at my date 

StrawberryBlond

Surprising, but that's Lana for you. She always seems to hold a candle for BTD the most, always pays Honeymoon dust (even though that's supposedly the album that she liked the best because she did everything exactly how she wanted) and whatever current album she has out has to fish for scraps. Maybe it's label decisions but I can't imagine why someone still so early into their career would be encouraged to not perform new material. I'm assuming the start of this tour is essentially a warm up and she'll grow the setlist into something more recent as time goes on. I haven't bought tickets yet but this is giving me flashbacks to 2018's setlist when barely anything was from LFL and I'm not so sure. But then, I doubt she'll come back to Glasgow if she does further dates, so if I want to see her, I don't have much choice.

4 hours ago, HausOfHarlow said:

That's what I think as well but I really don't like when artists do that. Every attendee should get the same experience. Her tour's going to be so short that what's the point of changing setlists for barely anyone to see it? I think she's treating the first few shows almost like a promo run. I attended the 2018 Glasgow show that she did before the official LA To The Moon tour began and she didn't perform many songs and barely any were from the album and the whole thing was over in little over an hour. So many people left the show disappointed and as that run of gigs was so exclusive, some people had travelled from all over Europe for this, expecting a full length concert. I know it was a promo gig but when we weren't told what to expect and we're paying as much for a ticket as you would get at an official show, you expect a proper show length. This setlist is so strange I'm almost thinking that's what she's planning this time but as part of official concert dates.

Archived