opinion

BTW is her best album, Scheiße is her biggest hit that got away

SeasonOfTheWitch

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not a french fry

I don’t think that the GP would’ve loved Scheisse as much as we do, just try to put it into perspective 

social experiment gone wrong

11 hours ago, LibraOctober98 said:

I love Schy buh to death but... I cannot see the GP bopping to repeated gibberish. And before yall come at me saying "BUT RAH RAH RAH AH AH" Darling that's CATCHY and EASY, people can't even pronounce the NAME of the song much less ICH LIEBEN AUSTA BE CLAIR DHJDSKFBSKBFFO MONSTER"

Idk to this day people I know who aren’t big stans love bopping to that. Its not saying it would be a hit, but there’s some risk-reward potential there. Imo it would either have soared or really crashed and burned. HOWEVER. To release a song like that she’d need to have had it as single #1 or 2 which get the biggest pushes not because it’s bad but people might need the exposure to pronounce the name haha. It couldn’t be no single 4 or 5.

Born This Way (Standard edition) is her Most cohesive work to date.

I would delete 'Hair' & replace it with 'Black jesus Amen Fashion' 

(I also would have scrapped bad Kids)

AJRocketMan
2 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

The radio would edit the gibberish out and the song would lose all its charm and probably be Gaga's most basic single at the time though... But yeah the music video could have been so goddamn incredible, I'm really happy we got some visuals for it during the Fame promo

I actually hate the gibberish and I find it irritating. That DJWS remix was unbearable. To me what stands out the most about it is the chorus and the instrumental.

MelbHawker

I could never choose between TFM & BTW to be honest. They're both peak Gaga. I think DITD is the hit that got away, though. 

Chromaticunt

With a radio edit to cut some of the intro, I agree that Scheiße could have been a big hit. Everybody I know who isn't a fan of Gaga LOVES that song. It is insanely catchy. And I don't think the gibberish would have been a problem if, as I said, the intro were cut.

BTW the album is fantastic. I think it's a very close second to The Fame Monster.

Archived