• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

As Gaga said:

DvnCeYZX0AIrOpi.jpg

Btw, I can't believe even Gaga herself can't spell Scheiße :ladyhaha:

'sometimes you have to compromise and in the end they will trust you more' 

And then everyone on her team abandoned her the next era... 

2 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Not really.

A "hit hit" is like Paparazzi, LoveGame, or The Edge of Glory. Do What U Want performed well and decent, but not as big as these three. It sold over 2m-3m worldwide, but even LoveGame sold 2.6 in the US alone.

Always Remember Us This Way did really well in the US despite only peaking at #41 and sold over 1m in the US already. It was released as a single in some countries, but if it was released as an actual single worldwide, it would've been huge, like The Edge of Glory sized hit.

Well, everybody from the GP has had DWUW as their phone ring here in France:shrug:

Also, was TEOG that huge? Because here, DWUW was bigger without a doubt (and so were Judas, Eh Eh etc.)

KatieJudasGaga4
10 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Well, everybody from the GP has had DWUW as their phone ring here in France:shrug:

Also, was TEOG that huge? Because here, DWUW was bigger without a doubt (and so were Judas, Eh Eh etc.)

TEOG was huge worldwide, but there are some places where it didn't perform well, like Finland or Norway. I was talking about worldwide stats. I guess for others, its based on where you live. But ww, TEOG was bigger than DWUW

Scheiße would’ve slayed with a killer mv. 

The gp bopped to rah rah rah which is basically gibberish — that’s gaga’s signature, crazy pop songs that are catchy. 

2 hours ago, HIMe said:

'sometimes you have to compromise and in the end they will trust you more' 

And then everyone on her team abandoned her the next era... 

And now Interscope has made her toss out two versions of LG6 in favor of Shallow 2.0 and we're getting C3C and makeup instead. The stench of compromise. :bradley::bradley::bradley:

luckyanderson
10 hours ago, MonsterMom said:

nick miller GIF

I think you meant ARTPOP and Venus:ally:

Venus's only impact is with her devoted fans though...

HeavyCapiLover

Let's end this debate, here's the biggest hit that got away according to their potential and their success without being released :

1. ARUTW, this one for sure would have been a top 10 in billboard you just have to see the huge success that it got in Europe.

2. Scheibe, we can al agree that this is one of the biggest banger that she's ever done and the GP would have loved it's "gaga" funny and catchy vibe (a radio edit making the intro shorter would be perfect). I think it had the potential to be 1 or at least a top 3.

3. Monster/speechless : the first one would have been a hit with no doubt, and the gp would have been very interested to see a more "natural" and classy gaga side when she was in her crazy years.

4. The cure, yes it's not original, yes it has a very commercial tropical pop vibe, but still this is a nice summer song that could have been a hit if she made a MV

5. Do what you want, I know it had success but if it had a MV then it would have a been muuuuuch bigger. The gp loved it cause it was different with it's r'n'b vibe (but maybe it's better for gaga that she did not released the MV because r k*lly mess)

The radio would edit the gibberish out and the song would lose all its charm and probably be Gaga's most basic single at the time though... But yeah the music video could have been so goddamn incredible, I'm really happy we got some visuals for it during the Fame promo

Mister G
1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

TEOG peaked at #3 on the Hot 100 of Billboard if I recall correctly. It was a huge hit here in the US; it couldn’t do much more though because everyone was competing with Adele’s singles from “21.”

Archived