Beyonce at 37

Borislshere

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere
3 minutes ago, DavieX said:

3 more years before the radio says "No more,Thx" not that the radio has been interested in her recently.

The radios loss :coffee:

12 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

The Beyonce hate is so 2016. 🙄

Who is hating on Beyonce?   I  don't hate her I don't even know her I just think she is OVERRATED and then some.  Just my opinon.

TRUMP 2020

adamsenigma
52 minutes ago, DavieX said:

Who is hating on Beyonce?   I  don't hate her I don't even know her I just think she is OVERRATED and then some.  Just my opinon.

If she was overrated she would have had tons of #1s already and be on the radio 24/7, which she's not. The only thing she does is drop music, tour, disappear and repeat. She literally only minds her business, not her fault to be so good at what she does that y'all call her overrated for every little thing she does. 

StarstruckIllusion

Wow a BeyoncĂ© thread that isn’t hateful towards her. I have to stan.

and f*****cc she looks SO PRETTY 

zakariah
50 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

If she was overrated she would have had tons of #1s already and be on the radio 24/7, which she's not. The only thing she does is drop music, tour, disappear and repeat. She literally only minds her business, not her fault to be so good at what she does that y'all call her overrated for every little thing she does. 

this. plus if she were actually overrated, the grammys would have given her AOTY for self-titled as well as LEMONADE, but they didn’t so

She looks gorgeous,’I’m moving slowly towards the fan side of things of her next album is as good as Lemonade and EIL 

Luna Lovegood

i'm still mad that Gaga went to Madonna's Oscar after party than Bey's and Jay-Z oscar party. We could've a cute reunion pic from Queen B and Gaga 

luna’s advocate

FentyGa
13 hours ago, Ryusei said:

why do i feel like she's been 37 for like 5 years now? :saladga:  Who am I mistaking her with. 

Like when Jennifer aniston was 37 for like 5 years and suddenly she was 42. 

****ING SAME she and Britney have been 37 for the longest

op: that new year's look? DAMN. and Bey in dark hair at Adele's party? DAMN.:icega:

Archived