celeb

Beyonce at 37

Borislshere

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

37 + 5 = 42

I think

giphy.gif

oh really? Thanks for that math :ally:  I meant I never saw her being referred to as 38, 39, 40 or 41 lol

Musery

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere
2 minutes ago, lego said:

Isn’t she 38 now? or 45 if you believe conspiracy theories. :huntyga:

yes but these are photos of her leading up to her 38th birthday 

The Illuminati is doing wonders for her face I see:ally: immortal queen!:tony:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

16 minutes ago, lego said:

Isn’t she 38 now? or 45 if you believe conspiracy theories. :huntyga:

there is no way a 45 year old would look this good even with access to the best cosmetic doctors in the world (unless its something super secret and not totally legal). 

20 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

there is no way a 45 year old would look this good even with access to the best cosmetic doctors in the world (unless its something super secret and not totally legal). 

Gabrielle+Union+Gabrielle+Union+Collecti

Gabrielle+Union+Premiere+Tyler+Perry+Goo

gabrielle-union-at-the-public-premiere-i

This woman is 46. So I disagree with your statement. 

FreePalestine

Anderson123

At first I thought the title of this thread was “Beyoncé dead at 37” and quickly realized it didn’t say that. I’m more shocked at the fact that my first reaction was “meh” instead of getting shocked or sad about it. :air: Why am I like this. 

30 minutes ago, lego said:

Gabrielle+Union+Gabrielle+Union+Collecti

Gabrielle+Union+Premiere+Tyler+Perry+Goo

gabrielle-union-at-the-public-premiere-i

This woman is 46. So I disagree with your statement. 

True, but I really think Bey goes to Epione. I mean, her popularity is built on her image, and Gaga, Katy and all the other rich celebs go there so… :shrug:

Borislshere
29 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

At first I thought the title of this thread was “Beyoncé dead at 37” and quickly realized it didn’t say that. I’m more shocked at the fact that my first reaction was “meh” instead of getting shocked or sad about it. :air: Why am I like this. 

Edgy 

1 hour ago, Maleficent said:

And also has born 3 children...Blue would have been when she was 37-38, which is tricky already. Then Rumi and Sir when she was 43? She would definitely not have been able to do Coachella if she was 43 and just had twins lol pregnancies that late are difficult under the best conditions for 1 child let alone 2.

coolninjaguy
1 hour ago, Maleficent said:

mia-burberry-promo.jpgM.I.A._-_Swords.png

Archived