💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cupcakke: Shawn is gay

Buddy

Featured Posts

Little Fighter
1 minute ago, PinkPop said:

There's a difference between implicit lyrical content vs being straight forwardly explicit

E.g. Dancin' In Circles, feels good to be lonely vs 'If the **** soft it's just napping, when I eat the **** I be slurping'

:saladga:

"When I lay in bed I touch myself and think of you"

Also who cares lol if that's the music she wants to make then she can make it lol if you don't like it you don't have to listen or complain about it lol

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ElectricKing
27 minutes ago, ***Piercing said:

"When I lay in bed I touch myself and think of you"

Also who cares lol if that's the music she wants to make then she can make it lol if you don't like it you don't have to listen or complain about it lol

That lyric is still implicit. Cupcakke doesn't hold ANYTHING back.

I'm not complaining about it. Merely observing. She just shouldn't have said that about Shawn.

DonatellaPop

It's not her responsibility tho. if Shawn is actually gay then let him be, if he isn't, then he isn't.

Apparently outing is a trend in Hollywood :messga:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

DonatellaPop
15 hours ago, SKANK said:

Pushing people out of the closet is a shitty thing to do.

THIS! :kara:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Little Fighter
11 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

That lyric is still implicit. Cupcakke doesn't hold ANYTHING back.

I'm not complaining about it. Merely observing. She just shouldn't have said that about Shawn.

I agree with you, she shouldn't have said that about Shawn. It was a horrible thing to do. 

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

Borislshere

Cupcakkes Twitter is literally a glorified stan account 💀 I really hope y’all haven’t taken anything she’s said about Shawn seriously. 

DeleteMyAccount

I'd be against those comments if it weren't for Shawn's hypocrisy. It's bad that people discuss him possibly being gay, but then it's completely fine that he's creating this fake buzz with Camila?

8 hours ago, DziJuLaj said:

And are you aware? You do not have to be a genius to figure out that she is no one in the industry. 

And, at the very least, it should be obvious that she has connections. She doesn't need to be "important" in the industry to hear things and be in the know when it comes to the lower tier celebrities, which is where Shawn and Camila both reside for now. It's not like she's offering exclusive information on Beyoncé and Madonna.

Archived