Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cupcakke: Shawn is gay

Buddy

Featured Posts

Regina George
6 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Shook at how many of you guys have been missing out on (in my opinion) one of the most talented rappers alive right now. 

A lot of us in this thread must not have been around during the "Is _ A Hunty?" phase of GGD :sweat:

Are you really praising the person who moans on a tracka and that’s all she knows? Lmao

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reginald
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Are you really praising the person who moans on a tracka and that’s all she knows? Lmao

:vegas: I sure as hell am 

CupcakKe makes music for adults who aren't intimidated by sexuality 

Gracious Gaga
1 hour ago, Ally Campana said:

She’s just insinuating drama. Why can’t Shawn just be who he is? It’s getting annoying.

Cause he or his label won’t let himself be who he is

♥ Kindness Police.

AJRocketMan
8 minutes ago, Reginald said:

:vegas: I sure as hell am 

CupcakKe makes music for adults who aren't intimidated by sexuality 

We already have Madonna for that hunty :vegas:

Economy
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

It's sad how she just assumes he is gay just because of the way he acts and/or talks. When he says he is gay, then he is, don't judge.

He does give the vibe tho

of course that doesnt always mean anything

but i wouldnt be surprised if for career reasons for now hes chosen to not be truthfully forthcoming about his sexuality 

i think if in a few years tho when hes well established and passed the fan teenage girls drolling over him if he still maintains he is straight... then he probably is

atm i dont know if i believe hes straight. But either way who cares

22 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

The difference between some GGD users and a celebrity is.. do I even need to write it? Do you really think some users on GGD have the same impact as a celebrity? :neyde: People who have no impact can say some things and pass it as a joke or whatever but a famous person can’t go this low. Like cmon.  

Where do you think that Shawn heard the rumors?:what:

"People who have no impact can say some things" 

Random people on the internet is what got this whole mess trending, to the point where Shawn feels like he needs to "prove" he straight. 

And of course, GGD isn't the only place on the internet making fun of him but it's unbelievable that some members are now trying to sit on a high horse and come at Cupcakke when they have sat back and watched or engaged in the jokes about his sexuality.  

I am well aware of the difference between a celeb and randoms on the internet, but this idea that a collective group of people have NO power is insane and completely dismissive. If randoms on places like twitter and stan forums didn't question his sexuality , we wouldn't even be taking about this. 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

1 hour ago, PinkPop said:

and you just make songs filled with sexual content because that's the only way you'll get attention

Showing disagreement by shading the woman, great :vegas:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Regina George
54 minutes ago, Economy said:

He does give the vibe tho

of course that doesnt always mean anything

but i wouldnt be surprised if for career reasons for now hes chosen to not be truthfully forthcoming about his sexuality 

i think if in a few years tho when hes well established and passed the fan teenage girls drolling over him if he still maintains he is straight... then he probably is

atm i dont know if i believe hes straight. But either way who cares

Hmm gay vibe? What exactly is gay vibe? Feminine? I wouldn’t really associate those two. You are not the most masculine guy yourself and you have a wife and people don’t just assume you’re gay. I just think it’s rude for anyone to assume stuff. 

AJRocketMan

As they say, “where there’s smoke, there’s fire” :derpga: Think about Ian Thorpe, the Australian Olympic swimmer who people for years assumed was gay until he came out in his early 30’s.

KingRedd
2 hours ago, codymonster said:

I for one have ALWAYS said it’s disgusting how people joke about his sexuality and call him gay. If he IS gay, they are trying to push him out of the closet which is not right, and if he’s not, they are bullying him as he has said a few times that he isn’t, which also is not right. Just leave the guy alone.

Exactly! It’s sort of strange how the lgbt community here bullies this guy to come out. He’s not ready or he may not even be gay. Just feminine and that’s okay too! 

When this guy harms himself or worse than everyone will feel bad. It’s sad

May I Read You? 😎

InTraumatica
2 hours ago, Nightwing said:

Being that this is, technically, coming from within the industry. I'm inclined to believe it, honestly. She would have more insight than any one of us. Still, it's not her place to just say it like this. And also, it could still be a lie. So, yeah, she should be canceled for this. Because at the end of the day, no matter if it's true or not, it's still disrespectful to Shawn.

Coming from within the industry? Sis, she doesn’t know anybody important. She is like from H-list.

Archived