Featured Posts

Eh, y’all say the same thing about him, so Cupcakke shouldn’t be “cancelled”

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
codymonster
18 minutes ago, AMENiCURE said:

not y’all cancelling her for saying this while the next second you’re gonna say the same :toofunny:

I for one have ALWAYS said it’s disgusting how people joke about his sexuality and call him gay. If he IS gay, they are trying to push him out of the closet which is not right, and if he’s not, they are bullying him as he has said a few times that he isn’t, which also is not right. Just leave the guy alone.

FlopSlurper
15 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Eh, y’all say the same thing about him, so Cupcakke shouldn’t be “cancelled”

came here to say this

Meredith Grey

Cupcakke has used her platform to advocate for LGBT rights since the start and y’all really coming at her for saying something half the gay community says.

Weird how the gays in here constantly complain about “toxic masculinity”, but they’re the first to label someone “gay” the moment they show their soft side. 

FlopSlurper
14 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Who is Cupcakke again? :oprah:

stream this pop phenomena to get 94 dates a night

KatieJudasGaga4

I find it odd how she is advocates for the LGBT community, but calls Shawn gay when he never came out. Idk, I find it weird. 

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

stream this pop phenomena to get 94 dates a night

I... :air:   so she is a joke? A circus act? She should have kept her mouth shut 

End Racism Now

LilyLark

I mean, people say the same thing all the time and I don't think she should be cancelled over it. That said, there's a difference between a rando on twitter and someone with a verified twittter account, with hundreds of thousands of followers, "outing" someone.

FlopSlurper
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I... :air:   so she is a joke? A circus act? She should have kept her mouth shut 

More like a gay icon

an activist

an inspiration about body positivity

a humanitarian 

https://www.papermag.com/cupcakke-the-rapper-donated-1500-to-the-homeless-shelter-she-lived-in-2162306881.html

among a lot of other things :giveup: we really have to stan and we have no other choice

Reginald

Shook at how many of you guys have been missing out on (in my opinion) one of the most talented rappers alive right now. 

A lot of us in this thread must not have been around during the "Is _ A Hunty?" phase of GGD :sweat:

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Regina George
47 minutes ago, T3ARS said:

Honestly

^^^^^THIS!!!!! 

So many people on this site have said the same thing and even after he came out and said how much it affected him many people ON THIS SITE double down on their opinion that he's gay and there are still jokes about CC being his beard. *I have to laugh gif*

The difference between some GGD users and a celebrity is.. do I even need to write it? Do you really think some users on GGD have the same impact as a celebrity? :neyde: People who have no impact can say some things and pass it as a joke or whatever but a famous person can’t go this low. Like cmon.  

Archived