celeb

Charli XCX references Gaga meme

Stephen

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, sampool said:

They can spam the sad and laugh reactions all they want but we’ll see who the Grammys will recognize on December.

This doesn’t even make sense :rip: No one who stans Charli XCX expects, nor wants, the approval of the Recording Academy :rip:

People already know Billie’s snagging the big 4 nominations, doesn’t mean her music is better than Charli’s :toofunny:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Bizcochito
18 minutes ago, gag said:

This doesn’t even make sense :rip: No one who stans Charli XCX expects, nor wants, the approval of the Recording Academy :rip:

People already know Billie’s snagging the big 4 nominations, doesn’t mean her music is better than Charli’s :toofunny:

guess what??? BILLIE'S MUSIC IS BETTER THAN CHARLIE'S NOISES 

20 minutes ago, gag said:

Alright then **** the recording academy, if Charlie was so good why did the public never got into her? She’s been releasing music since 2008. She’s a feature-artist that releases below than average generic music, and y’all act like she’s the underground Adele or something :toofunny:. Meanwhile Billie mature lyrics and unique athletics makes her the best young talent to breakthrough since Lorde. 

And if you think otherwise link me to Charlie best song and we could compare, cuz this is gonna be laughable.

Sickness
56 minutes ago, sampool said:

Alright then **** the recording academy, if Charlie was so good why did the public never got into her? She’s been releasing music since 2008. She’s a feature-artist that releases below than average generic music, and y’all act like she’s the underground Adele or something :toofunny:. Meanwhile Billie mature lyrics and unique athletics makes her the best young talent to breakthrough since Lorde. 

And if you think otherwise link me to Charlie best song and we could compare, cuz this is gonna be laughable.

I'll educate a bit only cause I have the time rn.

Times the public got into her, giving her a smash hit:

1. I Love It
2. Fancy
3. Boom Clap

Times she's been generous with her writing skills, giving other people hits:

1. Señorita
2. Same Old Love
3. I Love It

Now a bit of critical acclaim since Grammys are being brought up and "below than average generic music" is being mentioned.

Debut albums:

charli3.pngbillie1.png

Latest albums:

charli5.pngbillie1.png

Bonus :vegas:

charli2.png

Now, maybe Pitchfork is too try hard for the girls. Let's try metacritic:

billie2.png

charli6.png

Basically, you don't compete where you don't compare :diane:

32 minutes ago, Cervaantes said:

1. I Love It
2. Fancy
3. Boom Clap

1. Señorita
2. Same Old Love
3. I Love It

Now a bit of critical acclaim since Grammys are being brought up and "below than average generic music" is being mentioned.

Debut albums:

charli3.pngbillie1.png

Latest albums:

charli5.pngbillie1.png

charli2.png

billie2.png

charli6.png

1) First two songs she was nothing but a featuring artist, third one peaked at #8. 

2) No one cares about writing credits, that’s the equivalent of comparing Bonnie mckee or Charlie Puth to Taylor Swift because ‘they wrote a lot of hit songs’. 

3) Charli xcx has yet to have an album to chart in the top 20 on BB200, let alone staying at #1 multiple weeks. 

4) @ me when she has a #1 song as a leading artist. Like gurl you’re comparing the hottest artist in the industry right now to an opening act that people hardly recognize or use :toofunny:

So yeah, don’t compare where you’ll never compete. 

So I almost know nothing about Billie or Charli, I like songs from both. But the Billie stans in this thread are just nasty. One is saying how she doesn't like Gaga but just ignored someone's post literally sharing Charli's tweets in support of Gaga. Convenient. Don't @ me I don't care enough about these girls lol but just wanted to point that out. 

Economy
7 hours ago, Sam Winchester said:

So I almost know nothing about Billie or Charli, I like songs from both. But the Billie stans in this thread are just nasty. One is saying how she doesn't like Gaga but just ignored someone's post literally sharing Charli's tweets in support of Gaga. Convenient. Don't @ me I don't care enough about these girls lol but just wanted to point that out. 

That dont represent all

both me and @Morphine Prince are Gaga fans and Billie fans :heart:

12 hours ago, sampool said:

If you think Charli makes generic music you have never listened to her, period. Generic means following the styles of the genre, Charli turns the pop genre on it's head, the Grammys at this point appoint what's hot on the charts. Mark my words, if Billie had stayed under the radar like Charli or Melanie Martinez we would not be hearing the same buzz about her winning Grammys. And before anyone starts I adore Billie. 

Also annoys me how you act as if BB100 is the only chart in the world but then again that's the typical American way of thinking. America has always had trouble accepting international artists, look at Little Mix, massive around the world except the USA, does not mean they are insignificant. 

littlepotter
On 9/21/2019 at 8:22 PM, Billie Eilish said:

she always name drops all the main pop girl but Gaga :neyde:  and she shaded Gaga during the ARTPOP era 

Do you like lana del rey

chaeri pls

Bizcochito
On 9/21/2019 at 2:41 PM, Stephen said:

On 9/21/2019 at 2:49 PM, Ally Campana said:

Maybe Charli deserve rights after all. Stream Charli y’all. Stop the drama start the music.

Bizcochito
On 9/22/2019 at 12:40 AM, Cervaantes said:

1. I Love It
2. Fancy
3. Boom Clap

1. Señorita
2. Same Old Love
3. I Love It

Debut albums:

charli3.pngbillie1.png

Latest albums:

charli5.pngbillie1.png

charli2.png

billie2.png

charli6.png

now compare billie and charli's sales and tour gross 

Archived