💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

TBT to Miley's 2013 features

FentyGa

Featured Posts

FentyGa

I feel like both of these were huge hits and bops at the time, but now they've been forgotten
Miley basically raised me and Hannah was my favourite show as a kid, so though I may not be fully stanning, I often have phases where I listen to nothing but Miley lol rn I'm going through one of those soooo yuh lol

• Admin changed the title to TBT to Miley's 2013 features
holy scheisse

Don't forget this 2013 collab which I love

I wanna eat the whole caaaaake I'm not sharing, I'm not sharing 

hijadeputa

Did not like her at that time but gotta admit those are bops , still listen to them sometimes lol 

it's so crazy to me she did all of this at TWENTY YEARS OLD :bradley: she was living her LIFE it's crazy

23 is a bop, never really heard feeling myself but love her verse

AJRocketMan
11 minutes ago, neptugne said:

it's so crazy to me she did all of this at TWENTY YEARS OLD :bradley: she was living her LIFE it's crazy

23 is a bop, never really heard feeling myself but love her verse

Indeed, but most of that was because of her connections and the opportunities she was given as a kid.

2 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Indeed, but most of that was because of her connections and the opportunities she was given as a kid.

oh of course, not the fact that she had successful songs at 20 but the hyper-sexualization, drug use, completely changing her entire image etc. at so young

Lord Temptation

Ah yes when she was using the hip hop community, before she slandered it as misogynistic and overly sexual :sure:

HeavyCapiLover

I miss those times when popstars were taking risks being controversial and changing their image now we have camila caballero and her gay actor  look alike boyfriend  eating their tongues on instagram, ed sheeran trying to be no1 by collaborating with everyone even if the song is bad and ariana literally singing the same old fouckaing ****.

Thomas P

23 had 12 year old me going crazy :bradley:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Pop Music

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

PunkTheFunk
14 minutes ago, OliG said:
  Reveal hidden contents

tenor.gif?itemid=7492385

I guess they weren't big in Canada :ohwell: The only songs of hers I remember from that era were We Can't Stop and Wrecking Ball

Archived