fivefoottwo

Featured Posts

fivefoottwo

According to the new Allure Magazine issue, 

New Haus Laboratories shades are supposedly due to arrive mid-October:

Glam Attack in Angel Baby 

Le Riot Lip Gloss in Ethereal 

Rip Lip Liner in Arc.

The new shades are worn on the cover look.

The naming scheme seems to point toward a new angelic Haus Collection trio.

My personal thoughts: It's cute that she's doing new shades but I wish she'd release more product categories (palletes, mascara, etc.) instead to ride out the wave of the brand's launch instead of just issuing new shades for each product category. It's too early for new shades of the same formula, I crave something new.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

If Gaga is wearing those colours in that photo then I'm going to need that makeup collection for myself. :giveup:

bloody g

More nudes? I think it lacked a pure red lip liner. The liquid eye shadow looks really nice but I'm afraid it might be too similar to Aphrodite. Regardless yay :vegas: Congrats on a successful brand and launch

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

7 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

More nudes? I think it lacked a pure red lip liner. The liquid eye shadow looks really nice but I'm afraid it might be too similar to Aphrodite. Regardless yay :vegas: Congrats on a successful brand and launch

Nude is the pink of 2019 :vegas:

FfFfFfFF

I actually think it's better that she milks the already existing products by adding more shades now and saves new products for later.

MonsterOfSpain

Am I the only one who's so confused with all of these different names? I don't even know if they're different lines, shades or whatever :sis: HausLabs be like "Glam Attack in Ballerina Rose Bitch with Angel ****"

There will be lots of new products in time. 

I love that Gaga and her crew test out the make up while performing. If a mascara stays put after 2 hours sweating on stage then they know it's a good one. 

ydnmnme

This bitch really wants me to be poor huh? :saladga:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Archived