Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you sad that we'll probably never hear 'Do What U Want' live again?

ElectricKing

Featured Posts

ElectricKing

Now with the recent news of the 'new' editions of 'ARTPOP' coming out on vinyl and CD without DWUW, it's pretty solid that Gaga has abandoned the song from her discography due to the R. Kelly situation. Because of this, it's pretty unlikely she'll ever perform it again. Considering it was a single, are you sad you're probably never going to hear it live again?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA

I don't care, I attended the artRAVE and i've already seen it. I'm sad that she's never performed I Like It Rough, that she won't perform Paper Gangsta again, or Monster, John Wayne, etc

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Meh, we've at least heard it live unlike some other songs. It'll always live on in the non-R.Kelly-tainted formats

Musery

Yes, it's one of my favorite Gaga songs ever

I understand the R. Kelly situation, but in my opinion she should rerecord the song or even replace it with the xtina version, instead of pretend that it never happend.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, vpez said:

Yes, it's one of my favorit Gaga songs ever

I understand the R. Kelly situation, but in my opinion she should rerecord the song or even replace it with the xtina version, instead of pretend that it never happend.

R Kelly still wrote parts of it that's why she can't. She'd have to still give him royalties.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

xoxo Craig

No, honestly I don't mean this in a bad way but its a stain in her discography. Has R.Kellys finger prints all over it... 

I wouldn't mind a one off performance with a female again... ala XTina... but apart from that, it can go

Love the song but we can do with out

End Racism Now

3 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

R Kelly still wrote parts of it that's why she can't. She'd have to still give him royalties.

oh okay, I heard that he just wrote his verse, and that he has no credits for the rest of the song. So I thought that it would be possible.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Glamourpuss

I'm fine with it. She has other songs in her discography. I feel bad for those who loved the song and had it up there as one of their favourites. But when I think about that dark time in her life, it's best that she not have a constant reminder of it and we don't need to be reminded of it either. 

MonSwiftAnton

Not really. It hasn't aged well considering R Kelly, and there's always youtube. But the Artrave version of the song slayed

Still don't get it why she couldn't replace it with the Christina version. It exists, was officially released and  would be very smart to put it there.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Teal Ambition

Meh not really, I got to hear it at artRAVE so that's good enough for me

If I ever want to hear it again, I can just go to youtube 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

15 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Still don't get it why she couldn't replace it with the Christina version. It exists, was officially released and  would be very smart to put it there.

It would still have R.Kelly’s name on it as a songwriter and he would make money off of it.

FRANK1991

as long as she still performs Heavy Metal Lover, Dance in the Dark, Marry the Night, Gypsy, Monster and Scheisse I'm good lol

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

ElectricKing
46 minutes ago, Customzanotti said:

We'd never hear it again anyway

If Aura, Scheiße, Bloody Mary etc has been performed years after their release and they weren't even singles - I'm sure DWUW would've been.

Archived