celeb

Katy Perry's shoes land in yet another controversy

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Musicisfreedom

So it is shaped like a rabbit and uses it's fur that it was probably skinned alive for? That is just morbid. 

Bitch I'm Madonna

PeachJug
17 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

So it is shaped like a rabbit and uses it's fur that it was probably skinned alive for? That is just morbid. 

i dont think they skin them alive bc they move too much

Gagaplayer315

Omg I can't even at how bunnies were abused for this UGLY thing to exist, like..

twitchy eyes GIF

They don't even stock the shoes anymore, not since 2018. How do we know if the images above aren't fakes? Quite often fakes made in China use real fur.

JusKeepBreathin

I'm not really against fur, but to kill beautiful animals to make something so hideous is a tragedy. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

I don't know, this doesn't seem very genuine, like anyone can just come out with these claims with fake evidence :green:

Scathach

I've seen videos of how they treat rabbits in order to get their fur it really disgusted me. 

Fur in 2019, really Katheryn? 

ANTI WP

I don't know which brand do stick that flick sticky information thing under the footwear ..most of them will printed on the footwear itself  ....

Something fishy here ..hmmm 

The fact that the shoes are ugly and overpriced Katheryn sis hang it up, flat screen:air:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Archived