💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney & Sam attend Beauty Awards but she appears very uncomfortable

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

The 37-year-old pop megastar was there to support her handsome 25-year-old boyfriend Sam Asghari at The 2nd Annual Daytime Beauty Awards in Los Angeles on Friday but left within seconds.

She posed on the red carpet for less than a minute before telling her publicist 'I just want to go'  and walking straight back to their SUV. Britney attended to support Sam as he was honoured with Outstanding Achievement in Fitness.

18737134-7487663-image-m-5_1569012398502EE8BWoOXsAEjiZq?format=jpg&name=4096x409EE77t6AXkAAK_0u?format=jpg&name=large18737136-7487663-image-a-14_156901276229

She just doesn't look comfortable there, in the video on TMZ she kept saying she was ready to move off the red carpet, she just didn't seem ready for that just yet! it's sweet she went to support Sam. She left the red carpet and went into her SUV, it is unclear if she went into the awards with Sam but TMZ is reporting she left the event. Brit looks amazing, hope she's doing okay.

Sam spoke to Extra: 

“Extra’s” Renee Bargh spoke with Sam, just minutes after he and Britney arrived. Sam was thrilled to have Britney there, gushing, “That means the world to me. She is the number-one support, so that means the world.”

she has now posted a video saying she felt beautiful!:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
Just now, Prismatic Monster said:

She looks extremely tired, maybe it's just me... 

you can tell she felt so uncomfortable, especially from the TMZ video! she really did not want to be on that red carpet :( i really hope she is okay.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Prismatic Light
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

you can tell she felt so uncomfortable, especially from the TMZ video! she really did not want to be on that red carpet :( i really hope she is okay.

Yep, and her face looks very tired to me, maybe it's just the makeup or the lighting idk. Hope she's okay. 

Be kind 🧡

not a french fry

Britney needs a new makeup artist, love the hair color tho

social experiment gone wrong

Gimme More

i wish people would stop bashing her for how she looks, she's got more important stuff to worry about :triggered:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

:saladga: I feel like Sam made her go... 

i like to hope she chose to go on her own :( she has actually not appeared at a lot of red carpet events Sam has had recently! so maybe she decided to actually go to this one because of his award and because she hadn't been to any others?

but who knows, i just want her to be okay :(

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Regina George
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

i like to hope she chose to go on her own :( she has actually not appeared at a lot of red carpet events Sam has had recently! so maybe she decided to actually go to this one because of his award and because she hadn't been to any others?

but who knows, i just want her to be okay :(

I hope so :diane: I honestly hope so.. I hope she's okay

Gimme More
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

I hope so :diane: I honestly hope so.. I hope she's okay

me too, watching the video made me sad :(

#JusticeForBritney ♡

I think she had an anxiety attack or something. All those cameras maybe it brought back old memories or something. I feel like she's not gonna do red carpets anymore or interviews in the future & just perform on stage. If I were her i'd do that it's better 

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

I think she had an anxiety attack or something. All those cameras maybe it brought back old memories or something. I feel like she's not gonna do red carpets anymore or interviews in the future & just perform on stage. If I were her i'd do that it's better 

i agree, plus it looked like reporters were there shouting her name and i'm sure she wanted avoid any sort of interview!

i definitely see her public appearances/interviews being ever rarer than before! if she even wants to continue doing music in the future maybe she should just stick to her shows like you said! 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived