Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Can We Give Some Love To Gaga This Evening

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

I'm sure y'all have seen her tweet by now...

I just want to say, I have seen so many smokers struggling with trying to quit and I know how hard it is for some. Its obvious from this tweet that Gaga is trying really hard to 'delete' the thought of smoking all together. 

Gaga, I am so proud of you for continuing to battle your struggles. Smoking is a nasty habbit that is so bad for your health... I am really proud you are trying to stop. Keep it going,  you are extending your life eachtime you smoke one less cigarette. :kara:   I love you, take care

End Racism Now

Diamond heart99

The best way to show love is to not judge her for smoking.

❤️

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

HeavyCapiLover

finally someone spreading kindness on this site, we really must support her just like she always supports us to get over our problems and be more confident. We love u gaga 

Gaga vaping doesn’t even sound right on text-:duck:

addiction is hard she’s strong for even fighting it go Gags!

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

I don't think quitting smoking is really what she's insinuating with that post :sweat:

I think she is, I mean it doesn't make sense for it to relate to anything else :selena:

End Racism Now

Woolfsmck
3 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

I'm sure y'all have seen her tweet by now...

I just want to say, I have seen so many smokers struggling with trying to quit and I know how hard it is for some. Its obvious from this tweet that Gaga is trying really hard to 'delete' the thought of smoking all together. 

Gaga, I am so proud of you for continuing to battle your struggles. Smoking is a nasty habbit that is so bad for your health... I am really proud you are trying to stop. Keep it going,  you are extending your life eachtime you smoke one less cigarette. :kara:   I love you, take care

I'll give her something to cure smokin... 😁

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Archived