celeb

A note from Billie: Climate crisis is very real

whocares

Featured Posts

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

Lmao actually do something, donate your money to organisations that help deliver clean water/food, and protect animals and the rainforrest :saladga:   This fake activism is annoying

End Racism Now

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Lmao actually do something, donate your money to organisations that help deliver clean water/food, and protect animals and the rainforrest :saladga:   This fake activism is annoying

And how do you know she doesn't privately? :oprah: No organisation can stop global warming, only the people can and celebs talking about it is for sure a good thing. Also, everyone that says that something needs to be done is a fake activist according to your logic.

ElectricKing

Thank you for Billie for that news flash, I had absolutely no idea what's going on on the same planet we both live on.

xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

And how do you know she doesn't privately? :oprah: No organisation can stop global warming, only the people can and celebs talking about it is for sure a good thing. Also, everyone that says that something needs to be done is a fake activist according to your logic.

Global warming is inevitable. If you look at history, it happens all the time.  However, its happening at a much faster rate. Of course you can't stop something that naturally happens, but you can delay it

I'd rather have someone who recently became popular to actually do something rather than make a video on instagram 

End Racism Now

whocares

Some here (yet again) finding a way to criticize this young girl and simply for speaking out about the climate crisis. Which here in America, our very handsome president, thinks is a hoax.

FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Global warming is inevitable. If you look at history, it happens all the time.  However, its happening at a much faster rate. Of course you can't stop something that naturally happens, but you can delay it

I'd rather have someone who recently became popular to actually do something rather than make a video on instagram 

And what exactly want a singer to do if not post a video on it? :oprah: Involve herself in a scientific project? Become a tree? :green: And let's no go there, global warming is a real thing and is alarming. 

whocares
4 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

And what exactly want a singer to do if not post a video on it? :oprah: Become a tree? Involve herself in a scientific progress? :green: And let's no go there, global warming is a real thing and is alarming. 

What I find fascinating is that we’re literally talking about a teenage girl. What else is she supposed to do but to spread awareness on her massive social media platform? This is because some of these people don’t like her. Which is ok. But damn, it’s annoying.

xoxo Craig
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

And what exactly want a singer to do if not post a video on it? :oprah: Become a tree? Involve herself in a scientific progress? :green: And let's no go there, global warming is a real thing and is alarming. 

Global warming is of course real, where did I say it wasn't? All I said was thats its natural for the climate to change... its what caused the Ice Age some 10,000 years ago. All thats happening now is that the rate at which its happening is getting faster and faster, and we are noticing it more

Billie should have donated money to help save the amazon rainforest, or to give aid to Hurricane Dorian victims, or donated to help clean water be accessible in parts of Africa... just SOMETHING thats more worthwile than spewing hot air on Instagram 

End Racism Now

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Global warming is of course real, where did I say it wasn't? All I said was thats its natural for the climate to change... its what caused the Ice Age some 10,000 years ago. All thats happening now is that the rate at which its happening is getting faster and faster, and we are noticing it more

Billie should have donated money to help save the amazon rainforest, or to give aid to Hurricane Dorian victims, or donated to help clean water be accessible in parts of Africa... just SOMETHING thats more worthwile than spewing hot air on Instagram 

Again how exactly do you know she didn't? I have a sick feel you'd be the first one complaining about her ''bragging'' if she actually posted. :ladyhaha:

Let's not forget we're talking about someone so famous at the moment, you have no idea how much kids look up to her and could think being involved in climate change actions is cool. Of course is not that impactful but who does it hurt or why the need to criticize?

Archived