đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

A note from Billie: Climate crisis is very real

whocares

Featured Posts

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Factory farming is just as bad as going vegan. The cows + sheep should be out on fields of grass eating that as that is their natural diet. Not slop. The vegan studies were government funded, money was put in by governments...

There are people here who want to make it illegal to buy red meat... and its government legislation to make sure everyone consumes red meat once a month @Born To Slay

So became the studies were funded by the government, therefore the government wants us to go vegan. That alone doesn't prove a conspiracy. The government does not have a reason to make us all go vegan. There’s no evidence that vegans have health problems, or aren’t strong or smart. Without evidence to back this, your claim that the government would do this to have this happen as a result is baseless. If you can’t prove that, then the logical conclusion would be that the government is just funding studies, like it does on a variety of topics. 

Furhermore, I see ur from the UK. I couldn’t find anything about a red meat ban but I could find information on a proposed tax over there. I guess the British government may want limit meat consumption but there’s a problem with ur theory. The British government isn’t the only government funding studies that show pro vegan results. These studies also come from places like my home country, the United States which is pretty pro-meat it’s budgetary policies. Even the World Health Organization has spoken against consumption of animal products. So unless ur saying all the governments are trying to get people to go vegan, ur theory doesn’t make sense. Even if you are saying that, you still haven’t shown anything that debunks all the studies that show positive outcomes for vegan diet adherents. 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
4 hours ago, scarlxrd said:

Some here (yet again) finding a way to criticize this young girl and simply for speaking out about the climate crisis. Which here in America, our very handsome president, thinks is a hoax.

I want to smack him and everyone else who doesn't believe in climate change.

The record number of storms in our oceans at one time was 6. There's currently 11. ELEVEN. Hurricanes and tropical storms.

But climate change isn't real :sure:

đź–¤

Lord Temptation

Kool speech gurl, but climate change ain’t new. It started over 200 years ago with the steam engine and subsequent Industrial Revolution. It honestly can’t be stopped. There were less than 1 billion humans 200 years ago, and today there are 9 billion. People won’t change their habits. People are addicted to air-conditioning, heaters, leather shoes, beef burgers, fancy cars, aeroplanes, holidays in the islands. Climate change is NOT a threat. It’s an inevitability. The point of no return was many decades ago.

It’s. Too. Late. Celebrities need to stop trying to tell us how to live but then live by their own rules. It’s ugly and gross.

RahrahWitch

I like that she's reaching out to her Audience with a message about Climate change but I really feel like she could've done more.

Most her young followers will just like that pic and move on, She should've been more engaging and gave them some information, Site or Donation Links. Maybe Introduce Greta to those people who don't know her so they'll click her name. This just feels like one of those post it just because of the day it is, Like so many people do with earth day.

derpmonster
14 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Human beings ate meat predominantly, its in our DNA to do so. 

This is literally false. :ladyhaha:

It's a myth perpetuated by the industry. I'm not even a vegan myself and I don't actively promote it but early humans ate a mostly plant based diet. Meat was considered a rare delicacy. Before cooking and fire, eating meat was much more dangerous. We are omnivores and don't have the teeth that most hunting, raw meat eating animals have. You absolutely don't need meat to have proper nutrition. 

We can digest raw plants. We cannot digest raw meat. There's a reason. 

Please don't make claims about DNA based on what you think is "obvious". The truth is these things are much more sociocultural than innate. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

JoanneMonster
16 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Lmao actually do something, donate your money to organisations that help deliver clean water/food, and protect animals and the rainforrest :saladga:   This fake activism is annoying

Well she’s vegan and has a lot of influence on teenagers so she’s actually doing something

I See You

17 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Lmao actually do something, donate your money to organisations that help deliver clean water/food, and protect animals and the rainforrest :saladga:   This fake activism is annoying

Just out of curiosity, but why are you always so quick to judge others so negatively? Why discredit them for something they are shedding a light on. How many of her fans do you think truly care for climate change? This is not about one person donating, its about the entire world realizing its a problem and actively push for a change. 

It seems like you are purely just out to deny certain facts other have stated against your points. And I see you do this OFTEN. There is some merit in a differing opinion to create a healthy argument. But yours seems pure cynicism for the sake of JUST pissing people off here. 

Thank god all these celebrities are telling us what's right and what's wrong etc. 

Thank you :worship2:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

13 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well they are... 

I feel so much better on this keto-canrivore diet! Eating like how our ancestors ate, getting all my nutrients from my food, staying lean, getting stronger and looking in better shape than what I ever have been :whitney:

See, on a vegan diet you never get the right vitamins or minerals. Your body doesn't absorb most of it from plants because our bodies weren't designed for eating plants... if you can't get the essential minerals, you can't develop properly. Its literally a strategy to keep people from being smart, or strong.

Your body may be lean and developed but your brain sure isn't! 

Musicisfreedom
17 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Billie should have donated money to help save the amazon rainforest, or to give aid to Hurricane Dorian victims, or donated to help clean water be accessible in parts of Africa... just SOMETHING thats more worthwile than spewing hot air on Instagram 

Why don't you go do that? You have absolutely no clue what she is or isn't donating to. This video is helpful more than it is not, so you go do your part instead of b*thing about a teenager on social media. THAT is what's pointless 

Bitch I'm Madonna

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

This is literally false. :ladyhaha:

It's a myth perpetuated by the industry. I'm not even a vegan myself and I don't actively promote it but early humans ate a mostly plant based diet. Meat was considered a rare delicacy. Before cooking and fire, eating meat was much more dangerous. We are omnivores and don't have the teeth that most hunting, raw meat eating animals have. You absolutely don't need meat to have proper nutrition. 

We can digest raw plants. We cannot digest raw meat. There's a reason. 

Please don't make claims about DNA based on what you think is "obvious". The truth is these things are much more sociocultural than innate. 

Actually we cant digest plants... why do you think sweetcorn comes out whole at the other end? :ladyhaha:   We were meat eaters and the science proves that. You absolutely need meat to get vitamins like B12 which helps improve mood and helps the immune system, and Omega 3 which is essential for brain function... you cant get from eating plants lmao :ladyhaha:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Why don't you go do that? You have absolutely no clue what she is or isn't donating to. This video is helpful more than it is not, so you go do your part instead of b*thing about a teenager on social media. THAT is what's pointless 

Cause I dont have funds from a number 1 hit single, do I?  The video she posted helps no one, she is spewing out stuff that we already know :awkney:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, chilling said:

Your body may be lean and developed but your brain sure isn't! 

This reply proves otherwise :awkney:  

End Racism Now

Archived