💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeffree Star reviews Haus Labs

Jenina

Featured Posts

I hope she releases one off special editions of the products with crazy packaging and over the top avant garde colours that'd be really nice and kinda like a cute collector's item 

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaxsebert

Gaga won yassss.

thank god he loved it and I don’t think consumers really care about packaging so :firega:

Used to be HighRoad

12 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

the eye glosses look cheap to me tbh

That's literally the one product that keeps shocking everyone due to how good it is :deadbanana:

NewYorkCity

LMAO @ the slayage 

flashbacks to: omg why is she wasting time with a movie that’s  gonna flop critics will kill ha 

we all know what happened next 

BUtterfield 8
2 minutes ago, Runway said:

That's literally the one product that keeps shocking everyone due to how good it is :deadbanana:

I mean I don’t wear makeup but I watch makeup vids daily maybe I’m just not a fan of how Those dark eye gloss colors look on jeffree 

cause I’ve seen lighter eye glosses like gold or copper and they look better 

7 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

He's right about it all: compared to Fenty Beauty, there aren't many products at launch and the packaging is just alright.

I thought that was and still is the original idea. With only few tings to do full face, to be creative with the little you have. 

Like LG herself: bought two (was it?) things, mascara and something else, and started from there using mascara as eyeliner too. 

About the quality and tear and wear. LG and Sarah T. wanted something better for themselves and for their wn needs, so what else this line could be but high quality and good to wear  :kara:

Rumi said it, and Jane Austen too.

Finished watching. I feel like we can breathe now that the anxiety over his opinion is gone. Now I just wanna see Queen Nikkie praising it to the heavens and go home :vegas:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

17 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

the eye glosses look cheap to me tbh

the lip liner and gloss looks really good though 

the Halloween lace stickers were unnecessary 

package is simplistic but cute 

I’m perched for the lipsticks whenever they’re released 

I agree with Jeffree, the eye formula is definitely the best. I am a make-up noob but it blends so easily with a finger, definitely not cheap!

6 minutes ago, Runway said:

Because it's the best :bradley: I got chained ballerina and gold one, both amazing :bradley:

Reality

Isn't it weird how all of a sudden y'all love him now when in the last thread y'all were like "HiS OpInIoN dOeSn'T mAtTeR!!!1" :laughga:

🃏🖤👹

AlexDelarge
4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Isn't it weird how all of a sudden y'all love him now when in the last thread y'all were like "HiS OpInIoN dOeSn'T mAtTeR!!!1" :laughga:

people change :laughga:

Archived