💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeffree Star reviews Haus Labs

Jenina

Featured Posts

33 minutes ago, HangTang said:

He said that all the formulas good and every single one worked well. LOVED the liquid eyeshadow especially. The only thing he didn't enjoy was the packaging and thought it could be a little more creative.

Not him criticizing the packaging when his own packaging is super tacky :ladyhaha:

But he liked it overall so, yay? :ally:

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway, the fact that I actually watched the 30 minutes video for something that I'm not and will never be interested in. The way Gaga is doing this to me.

13 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

i think they really wanted to make it more professional, hence the simplicity of all of it.

but god they need to improve the font of HL and make a logo perhaps?

There's nothing wrong with the font 

Amen Fashion
4 minutes ago, Red said:

DAMN he's still bitching about the pre-order, get over it

He is right tho. It’s a cash grab to let people pre order it for months. Without any review. :saladga: 

I don't care for this guy at all but I acknowledge that his opinions hold sway, so I'm glad he approved it. The last thing we or Gaga needed was a messy twitter war :laughga:

Where are the little complainers who trashed HL from day one?? Who is gonna be man enough to apologise and admit you were unnecessarily negative and a massive downer? 

Kinda sad that y'all don't have faith in her after the standard she has set in her career. 

Illundressyou

thank GOD it's jeffree star approved. when she first announced the beauty line i was so scared she'd get dragged but the products seem really nice over all

25 minutes ago, Miel said:

Glad he likes it. Hate that people were holding their breath and clinging on his validation.

Anyway, good job for Haus in creating legitimately good products!

I mean, it’s not that we depend on his opinion, but he’s Jeffree Star, one thing wrong according to him and the whole Haus Labs can go out of business :laughga:

Robert Smith
5 minutes ago, Star said:

Anyway, the fact that I actually watched the 30 minutes video for something that I'm not and will never be interested in. The way Gaga is doing this to me.

The same. :cryga:

thierryrreiht

He's right about it all: compared to Fenty Beauty, there aren't many products at launch and the packaging is just alright. 

BUT

HausLabs is a STARTUP meaning that Gaga founded it herself with single investors. It's normal that the budget wasn't the same, and the products aren't as numerous. Fenty is owned by LVMH (Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy) so of COURSE the budget and ressources are already there for Riri.

That's why I feel, oddly, that Gaga's is more genuine, since it all started from her.

Archived