Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 Recording / Studio C

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster

Yesterday, we know that Gaga was recording at the Henson Studios in LA: 

dc08021318271159.jpeg

I tried to track down which specific studio is pictured in the above, and it doesn't *fully* match to anything on their website. 

But, that said, one studio cannot be accessed or viewed online... 

70953173_701606067007649_578168263796588

Studio C has been booked for a long-term client, and its online info page (which includes photos and stats) has been wiped. 

What's interesting about this is that A) it's not a mixing / mastering studio, and B) it's a long term booking... 

Which means that LG6 isn't yet finished, and that Gaga has just started to work on it again. OR, she's re-started the process. 

Either way, if Gaga is indeed the Studio C client (which seems very, very likely at this point) - it looks like recording LG6 is going to be her main focus for the time-being. 

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SeasonOfTheWitch

This sounds dumb but why would she need to go to a recording studio in the same city where her house has a recording studio

UnnamedArtist

Didn't she post a photo from the same studio in early August? I think they are just continuing (not just starting) the work on the album, because her sound engineer, who was mixing the previous albums, already worked with her at the beginning of the year. 

antpats2

she literally wrote and recorded venus AFTER applause was released, so saying that LG6 is being 'restarted' or delayed because she is recording without any further proof kinda means nothing. shes still working with the same producers and overall team as we knew were involved from April 2018 (after she scrapped the djws album) and there is no real reason to believe the music we are getting isnt the same as what was teased last year lol

likeitrough
11 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Which means that LG6 is far from finished, and that Gaga has just started to work on it again. 

each day we stray further away from lg6

OMonster
3 minutes ago, Trixie Mattel said:

Maybe she has a lot of finished songs to master :huntyga:

Well, Studio C - which is for the longterm client - isn't for mastering. It's for new recording sessions. 

subtext / fantasy

Reality

Y’all at some point she has to be at the stage where she’s more than just “starting the album”. Y’all act like she’s starting the album every few months. She probably did change the direction of the album since DJWS, but I don’t think she’s going to change it three times over :giveup:

🖤👹

OMonster

Also, LMs... 

"Resumes for runner positions only can be sent via fax to 323.856.2712, ATTN: Management"  

They're recruiting runners :stalkga:

subtext / fantasy

dynamite

While it probably isn't coming this year, I can assure you she isn't restarting it

I know this because I'm desperate and I'd be very upset if that happened 

That device behind Gaga is a Mixing Console though. It looks like a Solid State Logic mixer.

Archived