💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 Recording / Studio C

OMonster

Featured Posts

That's a mixing board behind her though. Not saying she's suddenly done with the album and it's "coming next month!1!!!!111!!!" BUT that isn't the type of equipment one would use when recording music music from scratch.

However, LG6 is coming in 2020 so it doesn't really matter. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

This sounds dumb but why would she need to go to a recording studio in the same city where her house has a recording studio

It could be for the equipment. No two studios are alike and what one might have another might not. So while sometimes people pick a studio just to because they need one, other times it’s because of the equipment that a studio might have :) 

Franch Toast
48 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

She was wearing a wig and this is a new photo, obviously.

Yeah, I wasn't sure, but I assumed the wig for HL was likelier. I have trouble telling when it's a wig versus her real hair (unless her roots are showing). 

She/Her/Hers

ThunderSwallow

Every time when I waiting for her new music I just kinda worry if I can live that long to hear them. You know life changes everyday...:saladga:

4 hours ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

This sounds dumb but why would she need to go to a recording studio in the same city where her house has a recording studio

Well the studio itself is near West Hollywood off Sunset and is about a 2 hour drive from Malibu so it’s possible whomever she is working with may live in the city and doesn’t have the time to travel to her home all the time with other commitments and she may have other stuff to do in Hollywood. Like perhaps an audition for the Little Shop of Horrors reboot or see some LA friends who knows.

random but it’s across the street from a Starbucks and Physical Therapy place so we might get some candids of her in the Starbucks at some point and she may go to the physio place for stuff related to her fibro idk

33 minutes ago, Edonis said:

That's a mixing board behind her though. Not saying she's suddenly done with the album and it's "coming next month!1!!!!111!!!" BUT that isn't the type of equipment one would use when recording music music from scratch.

However, LG6 is coming in 2020 so it doesn't really matter. 

There was a rumour of a single next month so perhaps she’s using mastering equipment in the nearest studio to her home on the lead single? Who knows

Franch Toast
9 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Well the studio itself is near West Hollywood off Sunset and is about a 2 hour drive from Malibu so it’s possible whomever she is working with may live in the city and doesn’t have the time to travel to her home all the time with other commitments and she may have other stuff to do in Hollywood. Like perhaps an audition for the Little Shop of Horrors reboot or see some LA friends who knows.

random but it’s across the street from a Starbucks and Physical Therapy place so we might get some candids of her in the Starbucks at some point and she may go to the physio place for stuff related to her fibro idk

She's been staying in her Hollywood Hills home since the Malibu fires, the one that used to belong to Zappa. Or so say the people on this forum and her weekly dinner photos. 

She/Her/Hers

5 minutes ago, gagzus said:

There was a rumour of a single next month so perhaps she’s using mastering equipment in the nearest studio to her home on the lead single? Who knows

It's possible and I wouldn't rule it out, but, I don't want to get my hopes up just yet :selena:

1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

She's been staying in her Hollywood Hills home since the Malibu fires, the one that used to be long to Zappa. Or so say the people on this forum and her weekly dinner photos. 

Perhaps the equipment in her Zappa home is dated and they need some newer stuff to do EDM music on? That’s the only thing I can think of

1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

She's been staying in her Hollywood Hills home since the Malibu fires, the one that used to be long to Zappa. Or so say the people on this forum and her weekly dinner photos. 

And the Allure interview I think? The article mentions her house overlooking LA so she's definitely been staying at the Zappa house since then

Franch Toast
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

And the Allure interview I think? The article mentions her house overlooking LA so she's definitely been staying at the Zappa house since then

Oh yeah, the interview says that she lives in one of the Hollywood Hills but that three different security people have made it clear to the interviewer that she's not to disclose which hill.

She/Her/Hers

Just now, gagzus said:

Perhaps the equipment in her Zappa home is dated and they need some newer stuff to do EDM music on? That’s the only thing I can think of

Usually you do mixing an mastering outside of your home studio. Just for quality purposes. It's helpful to have another set of ears and get advice from other sound engineers and stuff. Even if you work from a DAW-kind of program for music, most will still go to other studios for mixing and mastering. 

3 minutes ago, Edonis said:

It's possible and I wouldn't rule it out, but, I don't want to get my hopes up just yet :selena:

Same, for now I’m gonna say she’s just recording demos 

2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Usually you do mixing an mastering outside of your home studio. Just for quality purposes. It's helpful to have another set of ears and get advice from other sound engineers and stuff. Even if you work from a DAW-kind of program for music, most will still go to other studios for mixing and mastering. 

Ahhh right I presume that’s why she always gets Dave Russell to master it? He often masters in a West Hollywood studio (except for Joanne) I think according to her album credits 

Archived